Was Korea sold out?

11 minutes ago, Soni said:

It had around 22k places but 16k tickets were sold

Her team is to blame tho because they didn't do their research.
There was an EDM festival taking place the same day and one of the biggest Korean acts (G-Dragon) was having his opening tour day that day too (for his new album).

+Korea isn't really a tour country so Britney really managed to do good with that date.Most artist skip that country overall.

16k honestly i dont believe it

more like 10k-11k

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I don't think it was sold-out bc her FB event section didn't list it as such and they do have Thailand and Hong Kong listed. But judging by this video it was very full.

The lights are turned off and even with that you can guess the stadium is very empty because of weak scarce light sticks in the back

8 minutes ago, button said:

Videos from near the stage make it look full because well... there were a lot of people near the stage.

what u see in those pictures in the OP is the tea. Her upper blocks were all majorarily empty

im about to cut a *****, after i said it was sold out and curse everyone

44 minutes ago, Soni said:

It had around 22k places but 16k tickets were sold

Her team is to blame tho because they didn't do their research.
There was an EDM festival taking place the same day and one of the biggest Korean acts (G-Dragon) was having his opening tour day that day too (for his new album).

+Korea isn't really a tour country so Britney really managed to do good with that date.Most artist skip that country overall.

According to this article, it was around 12,000.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170611000184

But what's with her team inadvertently trying to sabotage trying to sabotage her so much? 

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

According to this article, it was around 12,000.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170611000184

But what's with her team inadvertently trying to sabotage trying to sabotage her so much? 

So the thing I saw was right after all

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, Soni said:

saw somewhere that it actually was sold 12k/17k

Anyways I don't know...they **** up every era and it's not even funny...MM could've done better if they knew their job..I swear they are gonna hire ISIS members in the Phillipines to bomb her concert just to sabotage her career even more........

"Spears has been criticized for her lip syncing, but the intensity of her dance performances in Seoul made it seem impossible for anyone to sing and dance at the same time the way she did. The show was breathtaking, both for Britney and the army of fans jumping up and down in unison on the floor."

tumblr_nmnltyPU5q1s57r69o1_500.gif

The venue they picked was a little bit too big and the tickets were only on sale for 3 weeks before the concert . This was her best date so far regardless and it's not like her other tours haven't had date like this. Most of the South American FFT leg looked like that and she still sold over 12K tickets which is good 

32 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

The venue they picked was a little bit too big and the tickets were only on sale for 3 weeks before the concert . This was her best date so far regardless and it's not like her other tours haven't had date like this. Most of the South American FFT leg looked like that and she still sold over 12K tickets which is good 

How is this her best one so far? All three Japan shows were sold out and had bigger audiences.

Tokyo 13k

Tokyo (2nd time) 13k

Osaka 16k

or did u mean in terms of performing and dancing?

Archived