Was Korea sold out?

12 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11480386 this article states they out 17k on sale and only 1,600 seats were not sold. So she sold over 15,400. Stop spreading bs 

britney-spears-live-in-seoul-2017-plan-a

also take a look at the seat distribution...there's a big empty space in the middle. that's why it looked emptier

what do you guys think now? :ponderney:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She needs to cancel her Singapore date right now because that empty stadium will be horrible for her image. And the thought of the Hive and Monsters getting hand of those pictures makes me triggered as ****. :triggered:

They're in no place to make fun of anyone's seating when the artGRAVE tour had to put up curtains to cover all the unsold nosebleed seats for her EU dates.

2 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Ever heard of concerts taking place at massive arenas? Sometimes seats are more than the actual number of tickets on sell 

You have no idea what you're talking about. First of all, Gocheok isn't "massive" by any means, it's a 22k seats arena. Her manila show happens at a 20k venue as well and that one is doing well.

Second of all, I noted that she did 12k/17k and that the total number of seats is 22k, obviously I know that the number of tickets is inferior to the number of seats since I MYSELF pointed it out in my post. She didn't even sell out the ones that went on sale. Do u know what 12k/17k means? She sold 12,000 tickets out of 17,000 that went on sale.

7 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Well maybe those fans should have made everyone else in Korea attend so that God can come back and see them again. They flopped so they don't get to see her again, sorry :awww:

LOL, they paid their tickets that should be enough :weirdmeout:

It's all team B's fault and their poor promotion 

31 minutes ago, mauureee said:

LOL, they paid their tickets that should be enough :weirdmeout:

It's all team B's fault and their poor promotion 

OMG STOP acting like she flops, they already explain how many seats were sold for the date, 15 out of 17k

Guest Paris Hilton $
29 minutes ago, button said:

i knew you were all finding it hard to cope with seoul but... :decisions:

They said she sold a 15400 tickets

Which means that there were 6600 empty seats in the arena in total 

This date wasn't that much of a success but not a flop neither

Korea will probably never see Britney again :bthink:

2 hours ago, button said:

i knew you were all finding it hard to cope with seoul but... :decisions:

it didn't flop...the tickets went out for sale 3 weeks before the show, there was a major concert from a big k-pop group the same night, she sold 90% of the tickets and the seats distribution had an empty space at the middle:

also her tickets were super expensive. she still sold more than 15,000 tickets. I'm just stating facts....you know I'm right :lessons: 

5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

it didn't flop...the tickets went out for sale 3 weeks before the show, there was a major concert from a big k-pop group the same night, she sold 90% of the tickets and the seats distribution had an empty space at the middle:

also her tickets were super expensive. she still sold more than 15,000 tickets. I'm just stating facts....you know I'm right :lessons: 

and why do u think only that amount went on sale and not the full 22k?

i mean u're bringing up how the tickets went on sale 3 weeks prior only and the K-pop concert that night. u know it didn't do well. u know it.

7 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

They said she sold a 15400 tickets

Which means that there were 6600 empty seats in the arena in total 

This date wasn't that much of a success but not a flop neither

Korea will probably never see Britney again :bthink:

its a flop for the standards she set in Japan. :bthink:

• 3 months later...

Ive read somewhere that only 12,000 showed up over a stadium which has a total capacity of over 17,000 people. She never was really that big in Korea. She should have book more dates in South East Asia and it would have been sold out in 2 seconds. Seems she did stop in Singapore and Bangkok, I really was hoping she would stop at Malaysia (In the middle of Singapore and Thailand). Was really disappointed she didnt. Then I thought about going to Singapore, but when I saw her tickets are 300-500 Singapore Dollar (1000-1500 Malaysian Ringgit), there is just no way I could afford it. :(

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2017 at 3:49 PM, ATWK said:

She needs to cancel her Singapore date right now because that empty stadium will be horrible for her image. And the thought of the Hive and Monsters getting hand of those pictures makes me triggered as ****. :triggered:

Well in the end they managed to get 7,800 strong crowd. 

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/concert-review-britney-spears-brings-more-than-a-touch-of-vegas-to-singapore

7800 times by the steep pricing. They probably made crazy profits for just one performance and probably made more money than having a full attendance but far lower pricing.

Archived