Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, button said:

it was obvious she flopped. I was posting pictures of the empty stadium past 8PM when the show should have started. they were just waiting a bit to gather some more people

but this **** @RussianFan kept dragging me. suffer now!

If you look at the cheaper areas at the top in the Work ***** video, it does look half empty.:meltdown:

Guest Paris Hilton $
2 minutes ago, button said:

Thats a good view. but she has plenty of empty blocks in back of the stadium.

keep looking for pictures like this tho maybe we'll fool everyone into thinking she didn't flop this bad :triggered:

Not trying to fool anyone it's just that it's been proved that the stadium was almost soldout :britlol:

Maybe lots of people didn't attented tho

Here's a video of womanizer at least the crowd's louder than the japan's one :lollistare:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKFGRthdCp/?tagged=고척스카이돔 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

Not trying to fool anyone it's just that it's been proved that the stadium was almost soldout :britlol:

Here's a video of womanizer at least the crowd's louder than the japan's one :lollistare:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVKFGRthdCp/?tagged=고척스카이돔 

Paris, may i say, you're such an icon :brit:

1 minute ago, Poe Dameron said:

Looks epic :bow:

Korean fans are known to be very passionate. They create slogans and chants to cheer for their idols during the show. They're very dedicated to their idols.

Archived