Why Britney Spears’ s Singapore Concert Ticket Sales Are Toxic Compared To Ed Sheeran’s

bbbitchme

12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Okay? 

She better appreciate that now because it won't last much longer if she doesn't sell well which is why it's a big deal. 

They should care that ppl aren't interested or don't know... why her music is flopping. 

she better appreciate it? I'm sure that Britney and the other artists are not going to cry if  they will not going in tour anymore, this is their business, She will always be a big name no matter what, and all the sponsors will sell her tickets with a lot of money, same will happen with Beyonce, Rihanna.. even they will stay on chair and do nothing they will sell, of course not in each country because each country has their own taste in music but in general will sell

A lot of unknown artists have a great great management team and their team knows to promovate them and they receive a lot of money for nothing even they don't have a big name...

the most imprtant thing is to see the audience happy, if the audience is happy, we cant say anything

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Are you sure? that's a lot. maybe she's not going to south america because she asked for too much money

we don't know, maybe they didn't like the organization... I don't know how they analyze.... I remember a few years ago we called JLO  in my country, she was very ok with the money, and she sent her team to analyze the arena.. they didn't like it and they canceled everything ..:quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Denise said:

she better appreciate it? I'm sure that Britney and the other artists are not going to cry if  they will not going in tour anymore, this is their business, She will always be a big name no matter what, and all the sponsors will sell her tickets with a lot of money, same will happen with Beyonce, Rihanna.. even they will stay on chair and do nothing they will sell, of course not in each country because each country has their own taste in music but in general will sell

A lot of unknown artists have a great great management team and their team knows to promovate them and they receive a lot of money for nothing even they don't have a big name...

the most imprtant thing is to see the audience happy, if the audience is happy, we cant say anything

I care about quality and each era her star power dwindled because of how they have treated her career and budget and cheapness is getting worse.

If you like only having two singles and Pom that's your opinion.

I don't like it and hate how they just care about money and that's it.

5 minutes ago, Denise said:

yes. she better appreciate the fact that she does NOTHING on stage and her fans still pay ridiculous amounts of money and give her big grosses.

she better. she wouldn't get 3M-5M dollars in one night if her fans didn't pay for those tickets while she puts minimum effort on stage.

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Not only that, but you're paying 500 bucks and all you get is a lanyard and some tote bag, not even a meet and greet and it's literally Britney with two sets of stairs, her only props. Not to mention she's lipping the whole time (which would be excusable if she didn't have 50% mediocre routines going on) :forkit:

EXACTLY :myjam:

Guest Paris Hilton $

That whole money thing is weird :brityeah:

I don't think that she's the only one fixing the prices, she's already very well paid with POM and she's too comfortable with it, I don't think that she took POM in Asia and left her children for a month just for some money

Add to that she hasn't fully access to it anytime (even if she's buying more houses than great costumes)

I'm still amazed by how expensive the tickets are, half thousand dollars :huh:

That's a little overprized considering that the only things they paid for this tour are her dancers and the live band. Oh, and the place ticket, and I bet that they put every props in it to save them coins :zoomzoom:

With this date they'll make something like 17 million dollars. The benefices are going to be huge. One positive point of the situation is that her next tour is propably going to happen now.

14 hours ago, Santiago said:

if his tickets sold out in less than a day, he's the one with the wrong prices... he could have put them higher and would have sold out anyway.

basic economic knowledge :staysalty:

Ahaha.thats true he makes wrong decision.

If the show wasn't a shitty, watered down POM, I could justify those ticket prices. Unfortunately, this whole thing seems like a big con. If you're going to charge those prices, you sure as hell better be putting on what most people have come accustomed to as a "Britney Spears" level show. That stripped down stage was acceptable for all the festivals she did, but as far as charging people full concert prices for a show that's missing more than half of the "wow factor" it had in Vegas (which was already underwhelming compared to her previous tours) is ridiculous.

Let's be real, Britney can't sell records anymore (although I'd love to see that change) so what she needs to be focussing on more than anything is blowing people's minds with her shows. Look at Madonna, most of her recent work has flopped miserably, but she still makes a killing when it comes to touring because everyone knows that you get your moneys worth when you pay to see Madonna. If Britney loses that reputation of putting on incredible live shows, she's lost everything and might as well retire or just continue to waste her career away in Vegas while ******** out random perfumes for the rest of her life.

And to be clear, I'm not discounting all the progress she's made as far as dancing and stage presence goes. I'm talking about the quality of the show overall.

12 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Haha, because an exhaler just posted his review of the show in Osaka, and I believe he said he was disappointed they didn't include confetti (but his overall review was positive). 

It just stuck out to me because confetti is literally the cheapest thing ever in terms of concert props.

ETA: @PokemonSpears I totally just realized I have mentioned confetti like 8 times now :orangu: I have no idea why, I'm really not that passionate about it.

it's a term of endearment

Archived