Why Britney Spears’ s Singapore Concert Ticket Sales Are Toxic Compared To Ed Sheeran’s

bbbitchme

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Fair enough, but in that case the show REALLY needs some major props, pyrotechnics, etc to make it worth the price. Imagine paying $500 for a ticket, having your view obstructed by a pole, and then not even having the simple joy of having small pieces of multi-colored paper falling down on you during the finale :watrusayin: 

I agree with you in everything  but then an organizer sets the price, he doesn't care about the outfits or about the show.. he just cares about the name of the artist.... if its a huge name in this industry he will set a high price... of course that artist needs to have a  good show but the artist doesn't set the prices... Im not sure about that but usually the organizer puts confetti on the show... Im a organizer too and we put confetti, the artist doesnt came with them... but I don't know, maybe its different in some countries, ....  also some countries don't allow fire on the stage... it depends

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney will get paid anyways...she already signed a contract and will get her money:tiffsmoke:

exactly

19 minutes ago, Denise said:

.. Im not sure about that but usually the organizer puts confetti on the show... Im a organizer too and we put confetti, the artist doesnt came with them... but I don't know, maybe its different in some countries, ....  also some countries don't allow fire on the stage... it depends

For some reason, I've embarked on a bizarre crusade today demanding the provision of confetti be recognized as a basic human right across the globe. I think it's time I let it go :selenerz:

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

For some reason, I've embarked on a bizarre crusade today demanding the provision of confetti be recognized as a basic human right across the globe. I think it's time I let it go :selenerz:

haha it's not true baby, you're amazing, I like the fact that you are expressing your opinion :donewithit::hugs:

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I was reading on another forum why her team has refused to do ticket bundles with her albums on her Asian tour and why they haven't done this with her Piece of Me show, which may have boosted Glory's album sales.

Any thoughts on this?

They don't make much from her music selling BUT it still doesn't make sense why they won't do it. A ticket bundle doesn't harm her at all financially or promotionally as it's a common practice. I would chalk it up to her team being stupid. 

3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Ticket prices is not something B team decides, it's her sponsors that put them. Otherwise tickets would cost the same everywhere :nyschool:

E.g, in argentina madonna offered two concerts in different provinces (buenos aires & cordoba) and in buenos aires tickets were double priced as in cordoba due to a tax madonna had to pay for the stadium. Ridiculous? yes but it wasn't madonna's fault. Perhaps there are a lot of taxes B has to pay in Singapore for being an international show, who knows... 

The cheap production is another different thing!:tiffsmoke:

Fianlly, someone who understands. This is about the tour sponsor, not Britney.

Asking so much money for a tour based for fans is just awful...Vegas I can understand but a tour? They are obviously targetting fans and asking so much money of your loyal fans for a hair fixing Brinny is just...:staysalty:

i'd be more than happy to spend so much money for Onyxney tho. But pomney? Nevah.

Knowing team Britney they probably hired the cheapest and most inexperienced sponser. 

I mean even the announcing of the tour was messy. 

They have been messy since FF she needs  a better team. 

Im trying to think of things that haven't been messy for the last 7 years and you know what I can't come up with anything :staysalty:

27 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

They still have a say about it. And who is the sponsot anyways? Woumd not be surprised if they don't have one right now.

19 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Knowing team Britney they probably hired the cheapest and most inexperienced sponser. 

Im trying to think of things that haven't been messy for the last 7 years and you know what I can't come up with anything :staysalty:

The companies that deals with organizing events wanted Britney in their countries... they offered her money to come in their country. Britney accepted and the organizer of each country sets a price for the tickets and usually they put confetti on the show, its their business... Britney needs to come with the dancers, her team, the outfits, the graphics and the design elements (for example if the screens don't make the graphics look good, it's their fault, not Britney fault)

but the organizer sets the price, puts confetti on the show, hires security, (if Britney wants to come with her security it's fine but the organizer needs to hire their security too) it's their business, they don't analyze the show when they set a price, when they set a price they just care about the name of the artist, if the artist is international and it's huge name they put a high price... but depends of each country, I speak in general (for example some countries don't allow fire on the stage)

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

The companies that deals with organizing events wanted Britney in their countries... they offered her money to come in their country. Britney accepted and the organizer of each country sets a price for the tickets and usually they put confetti on the show, its their business... Britney needs to come with the dancers, her team, the outfits, the graphics and the design elements (for example if the screens don't make the graphics look good, it's their fault, not Britney fault)

but the organizer sets the price, puts confetti on the show, hires security, (if Britney wants to come with her security it's fine but the organizer needs to hire their security too) it's their business, they don't analyze the show when they set a price, when they set a price they just care about the name of the artist, if the artist is international and it's huge name they put a high price... but depends of each country, I speak in general (for example some countries don't allow fire on the stage)

I mean they planned on going there so I doubt they are the ones that called Britney.The other stuff I agree but they still are cheap. If concerts aren't selling well they need to promote more 

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean they planned on going there so I doubt they are the ones that called Britney.The other stuff I agree but they still are cheap. If concerts aren't selling well they need to promote more 

tbh I don't think Larry called the organizer to say: hey I want to perform there... no... usually the artists receive offers and they choose where they wants to go ( but depends of each management team, it's not general )  for example she never came  in the country because nobody called her 

but the tickets are very expensive.. the people from Phillippines don't have so much money, I dont know why the organizer sets these prices

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

tbh I don't think Larry called the organizer to say: hey I want to perform there... no... usually the artists receive offers and they choose where they wants to go ( but depends of each management team, it's not general )  for example she never came  in the country because nobody called her 

They just miraculously knew that Britney was gonna be in Asia this year? It doesn't make sense. Obviously maybe a few places kept throwing offers which is what they actually said in the announcement. Obviously they contacted some of the destinations to make this tour. 

My music festival does actually throw out money at artists like you are saying. So I totally get what you are saying. 

54 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The sponsors pay Britney the amount of money she asked for. Then they set the ticket prices. it doesn't matter it they sell less, Britney will get paid let's say 1 million $.

36 minutes ago, Denise said:

they're also responsible of the team's hotel, food and transportation

Just now, really really cool guy said:

The sponsors pay Britney the amount she asked for. Then they set the ticket prices. it doesn't matter it they sell less, Britney will get paid let's say 1 million $.

exactly,,,

I heard that Britney will receive from the show of Israel 6 mil $  :lostney:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

The sponsors pay Britney the amount of money she asked for. Then they set the ticket prices. it doesn't matter it they sell less, Britney will get paid let's say 1 million $.

Okay? 

She better appreciate that now because it won't last much longer if she doesn't sell well which is why it's a big deal. 

They should care that ppl aren't interested or don't know... why her music is flopping. 

1 minute ago, Denise said:

exactly,,,

I heard that Britney will receive from the show of Israel 6 mil $  :lostney:

Are you sure? that's a lot. maybe she's not going to south america because she asked for too much money

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Okay? 

She better appreciate that now because it won't last much longer if she doesn't sell well which is why it's a big deal. 

They should care that ppl aren't interested or don't know... why her music is flopping. 

But she's selling well...her shows don't always have to be sold out. the sponsors and Britney will win a lot of money anyways

Just now, really really cool guy said:

Are you sure? that's a lot. maybe she's not going to south america because she asked for too much money

But she's selling well...her shows don't always have to be sold out. the sponsors and Britney will win a lot of money anyways

I said they were doing good expect a few places but it shouldn't be about the money but the craft. Either way something should be done to create hype for the shows struggling to sell. 

The craft that was once so amazing it still carries her today 

Archived