What's Up With "Hard to Forget Ya"?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Someday is about being pregnant, not about having the actual kid. :byebitch: Besides, this is a discussion about Easy to Slay Ya, not If I'm Puking on the Dancefloor.

Okay, well we still have the superior song Grow (even tho it hasn't leaked yet I know it slays) :byebitch:  But yes, Easy To Destroy Careers is a highlight on Glory!

2 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Supposed demo snippet:meltdown:

Actually nvm

On 2/20/2017 at 0:42 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Grow is an electro ballad about her boys. This is not it. Steve Anderson would never produce something so generic. :orangu:

The song is called Valentine and it's by Lolene. You're welcome. :)

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean... It's definitely a cute bop. I could definitely see it as something that would be submitted to Britney, I could even see her recording it. And we do need a "V" song. :gloria: 

Your right. Something like this:giggleney:

It depends on the day. Sometimes I like it and but most of the time, I don't. I don't know why but the same thing happens with WYN. I hardly ever listen to those songs. :ehno:

And I agree with you. Some of the Glory's lyrics are WAY to repetitive and simple. That's the only reason why "Just Like Me" is not inside my Top 15 of faves songs. Such a shame... 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Which one is Grow, though? :gloria: 

It was produced by Steve Anderson. He described it as an electro-ballad about her kids and said her vocals on it are amazing. A fan tweeted him a few years ago and asked him if he'd leak it but he said no, which is unfair since he has leaked a few unreleased Kylie Minogue songs :meltdown:

Btw, Steve also produced State Of Grace, one of her best unreleased songs :yesplease:

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

It was produced by Steve Anderson. He described it as an electro-ballad about her kids and said her vocals on it are amazing. A fan tweeted him a few years ago and asked him if he'd leak it but he said no, which is unfair since he has leaked a few unreleased Kylie Minogue songs :meltdown:

Btw, Steve also produced State Of Grace, one of her best unreleased songs :yesplease:

What a ******* *******.

The opening verses and the pre-chorus is AMAZING! It screams 90's pop 

..."Since I tasted you I got a craving" :unbelievableney::myjam:

...but then 

"there's something bout cha, about cha about cha" :squintney::embarrassney::ugh:

that chorus sounds silly, stupid, childish and annoying AF! It kills the song completely, it's as annoying as listening to Body Ache :NYsassy:

It's like heaven and hell in one single song. 

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The opening verses and the pre-chorus is AMAZING! It screams 90's pop 

..."Since I tasted you I got a craving" :unbelievableney::myjam:

That line legit always makes me go into Smash Mouth's "All Star" if I sing it to myself without it playing and I don't know why. :beynah: But yeah, it's totally 90's pop-ish.

2 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

giphy.gif

She's gross. :wtf:

Archived