What's Up With "Hard to Forget Ya"?

So here's the thing, I relistened to Glory today and I noticed that the only song I can' fully enjoy is Hard to Forget Ya. It's like... I can't tell whether I like it or not. I mean, it has some nice melodies but I still find myself not fully enjoying it. I thought, perhaps it's the repetitive chorus but then I realised most of Glory has very repetitive or simple (not in a bad way) choruses, so that can't be it. I really can't put my finger on it. DO I LIKE IT? DO I HATE IT? I'M SO CONFLICTED... DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY? :zoomzoom:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
19 minutes ago, Nocturney said:

It's the only song on Glory I really don't like. To me sounds like a song Hilary Duff would sing.

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I feel like i'm the only one who likes that song. I think it's more listenable than Private Show anyway.

I love Hard To Forget Ya, I don't get the hate for it at all tbh!  

It's super fun and very classic Britney-esq, I like it better than PS, Clumsy, WYN, and Better honestly! WYN is honestly the only Glory track I dislike completely though!

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

It's better than Better for sure, but IID is imo one of the absolute best tracks on Glory! DYWCO is super overrated tbh, but I think it's on the same level as HTFY. 

IID has seriously dumb and weird lyrics, I think it's so overrated. And DYWCO is straight up trash. HTFY is definitely better IMO

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

IID has seriously dumb and weird lyrics, I think it's so overrated. And DYWCO is straight up trash. HTFY is definitely better IMO

The lyrics are creative not dumb or weird imo, they do make sense you just have to think about them for a second.....it gives the songs some dimension/depth it's not some simple/basic Pop song! 

• Super Mods

For some reason I can only listen to it in my car. :mhmsureny: There I like it, but if I'm listening on my iPhone or other devices, then I usually skip the song part of the way through. :cricket:

It's weird. So I understand what you're saying. :shameless:

Archived