What's Up With "Hard to Forget Ya"?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually one of my faves from this album. Its my 3rd most played Glory song. I honestly don't get the hate at all for this song. :squintney: I wish it was a single.

The one song I can't listen too and as much as I try to understand the love is for "Better". I try so hard to listen and to like it but I just can't. :nicki2:

I like it. I'm not crazy about it, but I can easily chill and enjoy it. I really love the intro to it too.

I'm not just saying this, but I've come to enjoy all of Glory's songs tbh.
I don't love every single one of them of course, but I definitely like all of them, even Mood Ring that's not on there and I actually love that one!
Usually with albums there are at least 2 or more I actually don't like at all, but not with Glory.
That's why I feel like its one of her best really   :mhm: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If I'm **** is nothing compared to God Baby. That song was written by Britney herself for her children, meanwhile If I'm Dancing is just another run-of-the-mill ***/partying song. Been there, done that 120 ******* times. :smokney2: 

Lol bye. If I'm Jesus being about ***? It's obviously about smoking weed, Progressiveney ftw :forkit: We don't need Crack Baby when we already have the superior Someday.

3 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Lol bye. If I'm Jesus being about ***? It's obviously about smoking weed, Progressiveney ftw :forkit: We don't need Crack Baby when we already have the superior Someday.

Someday is about being pregnant, not about having the actual kid. :byebitch: Besides, this is a discussion about Easy to Slay Ya, not If I'm Puking on the Dancefloor.

8 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

It's so good and the closest to some pure pop goodness on the album, she sounds amazing on this track and the ad-libs are life.  :bop:I don't get the hate for this track at all.  :nyheadache:

Same for me sis! Very iconic, very Britney. :staysalty:

Archived