Are BJ Writing Credits Real?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Applejack said:

well, she was the main writer in perfume, hold on tight, brightest morning star and it shows.

as for the rest, that's anyone's guess.

But didn't Sia say in an interview ...Britney just wanted a song named Brightest morning star and to sound like ghospel?

and Sia wrote it completly taking those things brit wanted?

:nicki2:

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

But didn't Sia say in an interview ...Britney just wanted a song named Brightest morning star and to sound like ghospel?

and Sia wrote it completly taking those things brit wanted?

I don't remember that interview. This is brand new info for me, actually. Could you find it?

13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't remember that interview. This is brand new info for me, actually. Could you find it?

I just remember that, tried to google it but didnt find it. But I'm sure she said britney came with the name and the she wrote it...maybe britney changed something then? i dont know

On 5/21/2017 at 3:35 PM, Britneyfan1334 said:

DId BJ really ruin her reputation that bad?? Because most of the gp and people I talk to don't even know about BJ and still like Britney

It certainly ruined her mainstream career. Most people will obviously like Britney because of the nostalgia factor, but as far as being a current artist, no one seems to have any interest anymore.

I always thought the writing credits in BJ were fishy. I remember an interview Britney did with Ryan Seacrest (the one where will.i.am was sitting next to her) and she was talking about Passenger as if the song was completely written before she even recorded it. 

I must say, though, I don't understand the extreme hate that album gets. Is it her most personal album? Nope. Are the writing credits an insult to the fans' intelligence? Probably. But I liked all the songs. Bless those hopeful fans who believe the hype her team tries to create for each album. I've learned to stop buying into that a long time ago. Every time Britney gets ready to release an album now, Larry does an interview saying it's going to be her Ray of Light. EVERY. *******. TIME. By the time BJ came out, I learned to have ZERO expectations and just take the album for what it is. You'd think her fans would know better.

Guest Arckangel

The delusion is real... For the billionth time, Myah Marie only provided background vocals for these Britney songs: http://www.myahmarie.com/credits/ . And no, 'Alien' is NOT part of those (Ana Diaz provided additional vocals).

Didn't Britney add two verses to 'Perfume'? Britney also did co-write ALL those songs incl. 'Body Ache' w/ Myah Marie (and no, Myah Marie does not sing on 'Body Ache', not even that second verse). I'm sorry, but I absolutely refuse to buy in that Myah Jean conspiracy. It all started because of that stupid Star magazine interview her father, Murray Langston professionally known as The Unknown Comic, gave them.  I can't even comprehend why would he do this to Britney and embarrass his own daughter who DENIED allegations she had dubbed the album. For the money? Isn't he rich (or well-off)? 

As we all know, it has never been Britney's habit to steal songwriting credits. Also, insisting she did not or could not have written on all those tracks is an insult to her intelligence, like she's to dumb to write poetry, lyrics and/or melodies or music. 

47 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

The delusion is real... For the billionth time, Myah Marie only provided background vocals for these Britney songs: http://www.myahmarie.com/credits/ . And no, 'Alien' is NOT part of those (Ana Diaz provided additional vocals).

Didn't Britney add two verses to 'Perfume'? Britney also did co-write ALL those songs incl. 'Body Ache' w/ Myah Marie (and no, Myah Marie does not sing on 'Body Ache', not even that second verse). 

Do you even have the album? Maybe you should go and check the booklet :weirdmeout:

Guest Arckangel
On 23/05/2017 at 4:24 PM, mauureee said:

Do you even have the album? Maybe you should go and check the booklet :weirdmeout:

Seriously... Do YOU even own the album? :weirdmeout: :weirdmeout: :weirdmeout: I have just checked again and NO backup singer is listed for the track 'Body Ache'. Myah Marie is only credited as a co-writer for that track (alongside Britney Spears, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Luciana Caporaso, Nick Clow, Anthony Preston, Richard Gonzalez and Jose Luna).

And have you checked Myah Marie's official site? http://www.myahmarie.com/credits/

Myah Marie sang on the following Britney songs: Circus, Scary, Gasoline, Trouble for Me, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Inside Out, Till The World Ends, Hold It Against Me, SMS (Bangerz), Chillin' With You, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone, Work ***** and Now That I Found You.

Guest Arckangel

I mean, if ANYBODY HERE has a Britney Jean booklet that credits Myah Marie for background vocals on Body Ache, I'd love to see it 'cause my booklet does not, neither does Myah Marie's official site: http://www.myahmarie.com/credits/ . mauureee clearly hasn't checked the booklet, yet asks me to check it. :ponderney:

Archived