Are BJ Writing Credits Real?

Put down your pitchforks guys, I know, I know... Belly Jiggles is already a very tired topic, whatever... :weirdmeout:

Point is... I couldn't help but notice that EVERY SINGLE SONG on Basic Jingles has Britney in the writing credits, this has literally never ever happened before and after Banana Jelly in Brit's discography. Was this purposely done to sell the whole *my most personal album to date* *it's a term of endearment* :yesokay: shtick they were going for, or did Britney actually participate? Thoughts? :lollipop:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Put down your pitchforks guys, I know, I know... Belly Jiggles is already a very tired topic, whatever... :weirdmeout:

Point is... I couldn't help but notice that EVERY SINGLE SONG on Basic Jingles has Britney in the writing credits, this has literally never ever happened before and after Banana Jelly in Brit's discography. Was this purposely done to sell the whole *my most personal album to date* *it's a term of endearment* :yesokay: shtick they were going for, or did Britney actually participate? Thoughts? :lollipop:

I'm sorry but I'm really convinced that she only co wrote don't cry, brightest morning star, hold on tight and MAYBE something on Poorfume... nothing else. She doesn't even sing those songs :wtfdidusay:

Now let's make Burqua Jolanda rest in piece for good :dead:

1 hour ago, ClarkKent said:

Everything is false in this album. Everything. She lost all (What was left) of her credibility.  :byebitch:

Then why are you here? Okay she probably wasn't as involved as her or her team claimed but it's not like she did nothing. If bj wasn't a flop I have a feeling these types of threads wouldn't exsist :wtfdidusay:

38 minutes ago, JJones12992 said:

Then why are you here? Okay she probably wasn't as involved as her or her team claimed but it's not like she did nothing. If bj wasn't a flop I have a feeling these types of threads wouldn't exsist :wtfdidusay:

When a "singer" who does not even talk live "records" an album, and doesn't even use her own "voice"? That's not bad? Fake promo pics of her writing an album she wasn't involved/Already recorded is hilarious.. It flopped like it was supposed to, rule #1, you just don't do **** like that. I would actually be even more mad if it was a success. This album is a reflection of the GP's views on her.

Archived