Are BJ Writing Credits Real?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
5 minutes ago, mauureee said:

well, nobody is listed as a vocalist on that song then.....:weirdmeout:

When it comes to Body Ache, the booklet says "Vocal Production by Anthony Preston for will.i.am music, llc", "Vocals Recorded & Engineered by Julian Prindle at Glenwood Place Studios, Burbank, CA & at Record Plant, Hollywood, CA" and "Vocal Engineering Assisted by Jacob Dennis, AJ Clark & Billy Hickey". Unless a ghost had been singing in lieu of Britney, she must have been at the microphone.

Now, you see all the work that goes on Britney's vocals? Don't be surprised if they sometimes sound different. And any good vocalist can modify their tone...

22 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

When it comes to Body Ache, the booklet says "Vocal Production by Anthony Preston for will.i.am music, llc", "Vocals Recorded & Engineered by Julian Prindle at Glenwood Place Studios, Burbank, CA & at Record Plant, Hollywood, CA" and "Vocal Engineering Assisted by Jacob Dennis, AJ Clark & Billy Hickey". Unless a ghost had been singing in lieu of Britney, she must have been at the microphone.

Now, you see all the work that goes on Britney's vocals? Don't be surprised if they sometimes sound different. And any good vocalist can modify their tone...

A ghost named Myah Marie maybe 10mps89.jpg

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

Seriously... Do YOU even own the album? :weirdmeout: :weirdmeout: :weirdmeout: I have just checked again and NO backup singer is listed for the track 'Body Ache'. Myah Marie is only credited as a co-writer for that track (alongside Britney Spears, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Luciana Caporaso, Nick Clow, Anthony Preston, Richard Gonzalez and Jose Luna).

And have you checked Myah Marie's official site? http://www.myahmarie.com/credits/

Myah Marie sang on the following Britney songs: Circus, Scary, Gasoline, Trouble for Me, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Inside Out, Till The World Ends, Hold It Against Me, SMS (Bangerz), Chillin' With You, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone and Work *****.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

right there she wrote "you want a hot body, you want a bugatti, you want a maserati..."

What type of fans are you?? You guys are making her look like she can't write when she written probably some of the most beautiful songs in her discography. It sickens me when people like you call yourselves Britney fans.

Guest Arckangel
10 hours ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

What type of fans are you?? You guys are making her look like she can't write when she written probably some of the most beautiful songs in her discography. It sickens me when people like you call yourselves Britney fans.

This! Exactly what I said earlier. This reminds of this Madonna interview:

"Madonna: I don’t remember the name of my first song but I do remember the feeling that I had when I wrote it. And it just came out of me. I don’t know how. It was like somebody possessed me. It was like I wanted to run out in the street and go, “I wrote a song! I WROTE A SONG! I DID IT!” You know what I mean? I was so proud of myself. (laughs) And then after that, they just kind of gushed out of me. Because I always wrote poetry in free-form verse and kept journals and stuff, but to be able to put it to music, that was a whole different thing.

Interviewer: How old were you then?

Madonna: About twenty-one.

Interviewer: It’s interesting to learn you have written so many of your own songs. I don’t think people realize that you’re a songwriter as well as everything else you do–

Madonna: You mean they don’t realize I’m a songwriter as well as a ****? (laughs) It’s the image that gets in the way. What am I supposed to do? The information is on the label. If they don’t read it, that’s not my problem. I’m not going to put a sticker on the outside of the album that says, “Listen–I wrote these songs!” You know, they pay attention to what they want to pay attention to."

http://allaboutmadonna.com/madonna-library/madonna-interview-songtalk-summer-1989

On 5/21/2017 at 6:59 AM, Roger said:

looks legit

c820b58a3fa143603062b29aa04feaf6.jpg

:riri:

"When I'm with you
I'm chillin', I'm chillin'
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
I'm chill"

:nicki2:

13 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I mean, if ANYBODY HERE has a Britney Jean booklet that credits Myah Marie for background vocals on Body Ache, I'd love to see it 'cause my booklet does not, neither does Myah Marie's official site: http://www.myahmarie.com/credits/ . mauureee clearly hasn't checked the booklet, yet asks me to check it. :ponderney:

The stems leaked and some of them were named Myah for a reason.

She is everywhere.

- Perfume and maybe Hold On Tight & Don't Cry.

Brightest Morning Star: The refrain is all Myah

Alien: Not alone, not alone, not alone it is not Britney.

Work *****: It is like Britney did backgroundvocals somewhere.

Tik Tik Boom: That moaningthing not Britney

Till it's gone: All Myah, no Britney

Passenger: That highnote: Nope not Britney

Chillin with u: It doesn't even sound like Britney at all.

Body Ache: Maybe she did the first 30 seconds, but after that all Myah.

I think she probably wrote for the album. Idk if those songs made it on though. There must have been some issue in the label where she had songs recorded, the project shifted and they needed to release the album for POM, but POM was eating all of her time so they figured something out. Would make sense why Britney doesn't seem to care about it much. I would guess the writing creds would help cover up her uninvolvement with the songs on the released album

13 hours ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Why are you offended by this particular comment? I mean, you're defending her because you really believe she wrote all those songs on BJ, and those are BJ lyrics. :beynah:

The Myah ***** did background on "Til It's Gone" - which, if i'm honest, is the only other single-worthy track on the album besides WB. It would've done well in clubs. I STILL want the stems. All those songs got remixes for no reason and this was the only one worthy

Guest Arckangel
On 24/05/2017 at 7:04 AM, Alexanda said:

The stems leaked and some of them were named Myah for a reason.

She is everywhere.

- Perfume and maybe Hold On Tight & Don't Cry.

Brightest Morning Star: The refrain is all Myah

Alien: Not alone, not alone, not alone it is not Britney.

Work *****: It is like Britney did backgroundvocals somewhere.

Tik Tik Boom: That moaningthing not Britney

Till it's gone: All Myah, no Britney

Passenger: That highnote: Nope not Britney

Chillin with u: It doesn't even sound like Britney at all.

Body Ache: Maybe she did the first 30 seconds, but after that all Myah.

Anybody could have renamed the stems "Myah" on purpose...  Myah only did, on Britney Jean, do backups for Chillin' With You, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's GoneWork ***** and Now That I Found You. As for Passenger, Sia did backups on it, but I'm sure that high note was sung by Miss Spears (and may have been digitally enhanced). As I've explained before, if it weren't for that stupid, ******** Star magazine interview, that scandal may have never been.

42 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Anybody could have renamed the stems "Myah" on purpose...  Myah only did, on Britney Jean, do backups for Chillin' With You, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone and Work *****. As for Passenger, Sia did backups on it, but I'm sure that high note was sung by Miss Spears (and may have been digitally enhanced). As I've explained before, if it weren't for that stupid, ******** Star magazine interview, that scandal may have never been.

? Call it whatever you want (backgroundvocals) the truth is, it still doesn't sound like Britney and i am sure, Till it's gone is 0% Britney, and no the high note on Passenger isn't Britney at all, hear the remix, Britneys real voice is included in it.

46 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Anybody could have renamed the stems "Myah" on purpose...  Myah only did, on Britney Jean, do backups for Chillin' With You, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone and Work *****. As for Passenger, Sia did backups on it, but I'm sure that high note was sung by Miss Spears (and may have been digitally enhanced). As I've explained before, if it weren't for that stupid, ******** Star magazine interview, that scandal may have never been.

Archived