Are BJ Writing Credits Real?

Guest Arckangel
14 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I do believe till Femme Fatale all credits are alright (Proof: Britney is only credited on Scary, which is a japan bonustrack, which would be really stupid to fake instead to get more money on a standard edition track) but with this one, i mean it doesn't even sound finished tbh, it was rushed simply to promote Piece Of Me. I mean it could be a mistake, because i do believe she is in more tracks (Myah) but i highly doubt Britneys writingcredits on that whole album as well. The only tracks i can tell Britneys is alone on the microphone are: Don't Cry, Perfume

Hold On Tight i noticed Myah as well.

And (for me) it was a good album, but for someone else, it doesn't fit in Britneys musiccollection.

I mean i don't have anything against backgroundvocals, Britney had it since her first single BUT immitating her voice and let her sing some leadparts (and let it be that moaningpart she did on Tik Tik Boom) is rude to her fans.

Here's a lyric video for Tik Tik Boom.  Fans did a fantastic jobs at creating lyric videos for the Britney Jean songs. It's such a great album, I really do love it, and that's why that Myah Jean scandal is harder for me to accept.

What you need to understand is that Myah Marie is credited for background vocals on Tik Tik Boom; why hire and pay a backup singer if she's not gonna sing on the record? Myah was hired, so of course, she'll be heard! In the verses (and elsewhere), I notice a voice in the background on some words. The only problem would be singing too many leads (or everything like those backup singers that sang the whole Milli Vanilli album in the eighties).

Now, THAT was BAD...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Here's a lyric video for Tik Tik Boom.  Fans did a fantastic jobs at creating lyric videos for the Britney Jean songs. It's such a great album, I really do love it, and that's why that Myah Jean scandal is harder for me to accept.

What you need to understand is that Myah Marie is credited for background vocals on Tik Tik Boom; why hire and pay a backup singer if she's not gonna sing on the record? Myah was hired, so of course, she'll be heard! In the verses (and elsewhere), I notice a voice in the background on some words. The only problem would be singing too many leads (or everything like those backup singers that sang the whole Milli Vanilli album in the eighties).

Now, THAT was BAD...

The only thing i noticed "Baby make me Tik Tik Boom ... *Moaning sounds* it is Myah, the rest sounds to me like Britney.

The worst production on this record was Brightest Morning star, because Myah did the whole refrain alone!

Guest Arckangel
On 25/05/2017 at 6:08 AM, Alexanda said:

I do believe this acapella is all Myah tho, it doesn't sound like Britney, they did mix both vocals for sure, but Britneys voice on this track is not outstandig, and that is a shame, because it is her song. In Perfume is Sia in the chorus as well - That is what i call Backgroundvocals or Robyn in Piece Of Me.

However they mixed it very badly (all songs on BJ) in Brightest Morning Star both Myah and Britneys vocals have solo parts, Britney did not the refrain tho:

The rest sounds like Britney.

It is a rushed project and Myah has in fact way too much singing parts.

Brightest Morning Star has additional background vocals by Sia, Christopher Braide, Kelsey Cunningham, Katie Mitzell Fagan, Rachael Findlen, Lukasz Gottwald & Henry Walter. That's a lot! IF Myah Marie is on it, then they should also have credited her.

2 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Brightest Morning Star has additional background vocals by Sia, Christopher Braide, Kelsey Cunningham, Katie Mitzell Fagan, Rachael Findlen, Lukasz Gottwald & Henry Walter. That's a lot! IF Myah Marie is on it, then they should also have credited her.

Wait... 3 male vocals where? Just randomly singing the refrain together? lol

3 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

She is on Brightest Morning star's chorus which can be heard here: (Britney sings the chorus in falsetto at the end of this video)

3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She is on Brightest Morning star's chorus which can be heard here: (Britney sings the chorus in falsetto at the end of this video)

I am sorry to say this, but it is not Britney i think, her words ends with a weird tone, which i never heard by Brit, i was excited tbh. :/

Guest Arckangel
24 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I am sorry to say this, but it is not Britney i think, her words ends with a weird tone, which i never heard by Brit, i was excited tbh. :/

The second double chorus (sung in a lower tone) as well as the before last chorus (lower tone w/ the choir) is definitely Britney. As for the choruses sung higher, I still believe they could be Britney if she changed her vocal technique on purpose (unless it's really Myah as you say). I mean, why would Myah be able to mould her voice like a chameleon but not Britney?  

26 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

The second double chorus (sung in a lower tone) as well as the before last chorus (lower tone w/ the choir) is definitely Britney. As for the choruses sung higher, I still believe they could be Britney if she changed her vocal technique on purpose (unless it's really Myah as you say). I mean, why would Myah be able to mould her voice like a chameleon but not Britney?  

That low tone chorus is Myah do you even know what Britney sounds like...? :weirdmeout:

Listen to Myah's song Plastic, her vocals in the verses are identical to the ones in BMS

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Arckangel
On 23/05/2017 at 5:55 PM, mauureee said:

well, nobody is listed as a vocalist on that song then.....:weirdmeout:

Turns out you were right... Myah Marie DOES sing backups on Body Ache :

Britney Spears "Body Ache" Writer & Background Vocalist

https://soundbetter.com/profiles/24769-myah-marie

It is now OFFICIAL!!! Myah Marie DID sing background vocals on Body Ache. You see! That's all we need: official confirmation.

That profile is held by Myah Marie herself, and yes, she did sing backups on Body Ache—even though the album liner states otherwise.

But then again... Myah sang backups on it—not the whole track as some insist! And yeah, it is possible her vocals (in the second verse, per instance), were mixed w/ Britney's! It is also possible she's in the bridge, and that's fine! But there's no way she sang the whole track as the final result would be much different.

If you listen to Myah's solo songs, you'll find she sounds like Britney, but there's a difference! All of the BJ tracks have Britney's unique timber and stamp. Myah's vocals mixed with hers is what causes all this confusion.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

It is now OFFICIAL!!! Myah Marie DID sing background vocals on Body Ache. You see! That's all we need: official confirmation.

That profile is held by Myah Marie herself, and yes, she did sing backups on Body Ache—even though the album liner states otherwise.

But then again... Myah sang backups on it—not the whole track as some insist! And yeah, it is possible her vocals (in the second verse, per instance), were mixed w/ Britney's! It is also possible she's in the bridge, and that's fine! But there's no way she sang the whole track as the final result would be much different.

If you listen to Myah's solo songs, you'll find she sounds like Britney, but there's a difference! All of the BJ tracks have Britney's unique timber and stamp. Myah's vocals mixed with hers is what causes all this confusion.

Do you not find it weird that Myah isn't credited on two tracks that feature her? She didn't even go under a pseudonym. Why would she go unaccredited if she wasn't getting paid an awful lot?

2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

It didnt really need to be official to be known, you can notice her voice. As much as she tries to sound like Britney she sounds different than her. :bigtime:

And horrible  imo :weirdmeout:

hope she stays away and never comes back :queenriri:

Archived