Are BJ Writing Credits Real?

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

My God! This proves nothing; it's just two completely different takes! The way Britney sings "ride" on this acoustic version above is totally different than her final take. What makes you so certain she couldn't have sung it and Myah Marie (not credited for Passenger) had to do it for her? What's your evidence Britney is totally absent from Till It's gone? It's all her, and five producers and engineers worked on her vocals.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Why are you offended by this particular comment? I mean, you're defending her because you really believe she wrote all those songs on BJ, and those are BJ lyrics. :beynah:

It wasn't this particular comment. I was just reading this whole forum and I had enough so I just kinda picked this comment to say what I felt. It just disgusts me because you guys call yourselves fans but drag her literally ever second. Like I understand she has flaws and we should critic but Britney fans take critic to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

29 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

My God! This proves nothing; it's just two completely different takes! The way Britney sings "ride" on this acoustic version above is totally different than her final take. What makes you so certain she couldn't have sung it and Myah Marie (not credited for Passenger) had to do it for her? What's your evidence Britney is totally absent from Till It's gone? It's all her, and five producers and engineers worked on her vocals.

Because it is named Myah and this Britneytake is the only take Britney did, because the people who did this remixes don't have even enough Britneystems to do a full Britney-remix, that is why Sia is in it as well.

35 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

You want evidences?

Not Britney at all

Guest Arckangel
53 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

You want evidences?

Not Britney at all

Work ***** has Britney, Myah  and Anthony Preston on backups (per the official booklet). The upload above is Britney but the uploader entitled it 'Myah Marie' for controversy. Listen to the final mix starting from 2:49. That's where Myah Marie starts singing in the background (the highest voice). And from 3:12, a whispery background voice sings "Work" and "Work it out"—that's Myah! Loads of digital effects and filters were used on Britney Jean. I can tell you guys have no idea how much digital effects can alter one's voice.

6 hours ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

It wasn't this particular comment. I was just reading this whole forum and I had enough so I just kinda picked this comment to say what I felt. It just disgusts me because you guys call yourselves fans but drag her literally ever second. Like I understand she has flaws and we should critic but Britney fans take critic to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

Yeah, fanbases can be pretty terrible with their faves. And I'm talking about ALL fanbases. We're not that unique and special, believe me. 

I didn't read any comment about her "not being able to write a song", like you suggested on your original comment, though. The point of this thread is that the booklets are not really a reliable source to determine if she actually wrote or co-wrote all the songs in the album. Britney suggested that Katy Perry wrote Passenger in an interview I can't remember, Myah celebrated on Twitter that Britney included a song she wrote with two other people... I mean, it's not a secret Britney wasn't as involved as they wanted to make us believe. We shouldn't take it that serious, though. She wouldn't be the first one to do it, and she won't be the last one. That's the music industry, you never really know what actually happens behind the scenes. 

On 21/5/2017 at 0:21 AM, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

You're right, probably should let it rest. We've been talking about this bootleg Britney album for 3/4 years already. :lollipop:

Can we all pretend she took a long musical break between Scream And Shout and Tom's Diner?
Goodbye Belenya Johnson, may you rest in peace with Brunty Gorlz and Eew La La.

12 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Work ***** has Britney, Myah  and Anthony Preston on backups (per the official booklet). The upload above is Britney but the uploader entitled it 'Myah Marie' for controversy. Listen to the final mix starting from 2:49. That's where Myah Marie starts singing in the background (the highest voice). And from 3:12, a whispery background voice sings "Work" and "Work it out"—that's Myah! Loads of digital effects and filters were used on Britney Jean. I can tell you guys have no idea how much digital effects can alter one's voice.

I do believe this acapella is all Myah tho, it doesn't sound like Britney, they did mix both vocals for sure, but Britneys voice on this track is not outstandig, and that is a shame, because it is her song. In Perfume is Sia in the chorus as well - That is what i call Backgroundvocals or Robyn in Piece Of Me.

However they mixed it very badly (all songs on BJ) in Brightest Morning Star both Myah and Britneys vocals have solo parts, Britney did not the refrain tho:

The rest sounds like Britney.

It is a rushed project and Myah has in fact way too much singing parts.

Guest Cold As Fire
On 24.05.2017 at 1:13 AM, Arckangel said:

When it comes to Body Ache, the booklet says "Vocal Production by Anthony Preston for will.i.am music, llc", "Vocals Recorded & Engineered by Julian Prindle at Glenwood Place Studios, Burbank, CA & at Record Plant, Hollywood, CA" and "Vocal Engineering Assisted by Jacob Dennis, AJ Clark & Billy Hickey". Unless a ghost had been singing in lieu of Britney, she must have been at the microphone.

Now, you see all the work that goes on Britney's vocals? Don't be surprised if they sometimes sound different. And any good vocalist can modify their tone...

Gullible idiots like you are the reason we keep getting mediocre **** from her team. 

1 minute ago, Cold As Fire said:

Gullible idiots like you are the reason we keep getting mediocre **** from her team. 

Thank you. I mean it is not that hard to tell that Myah did most of Body Ache, use headphones and u will hear 2 voices. (left and right) totally different voices.

Guest Cold As Fire
58 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Thank you. I mean it is not that hard to tell that Myah did most of Body Ache, use headphones and u will hear 2 voices. (left and right) totally different voices.

Well, it's not hard to tell she did the entire album except like 3 songs. :brit2016:

17 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

Well, it's not hard to tell she did the entire album except like 3 songs. :brit2016:

Myah is in every song except like It Should Be Easy, Perfume, Don't Cry and Hold On Tight and i am not sure about Now That I Found You.

That doesn't mean she did everything, but at least adlips in Tik Tik Boom for example.

And we would get amazing Till It's Gone remixes by now, but i really think there are not many Britneyvocals left - sadly.

Guest Cold As Fire
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Myah is in every song except like It Should Be Easy, Perfume, Don't Cry and Hold On Tight and i am not sure about Now That I Found You.

That doesn't mean she did everything, but at least adlips in Tik Tik Boom for example.

And we would get amazing Till It's Gone remixes by now, but i really think there are not many Britneyvocals left - sadly.

She's on Hold On Tight as well. She basically finishes every line for Britney and is all over the bridge. 

And Til It's Gone has NO Britney vocals. Same goes for Body Ache and CWY.

Guest Arckangel
On 25/05/2017 at 6:13 AM, Cold As Fire said:

On 25/05/2017 at 6:17 AM, Alexanda said:

The cause:

starcover-174a.jpg

The effect:

star-myah.jpeg

I remember reading the actual article in the physical copy of Star magazine (did not buy it!). Just think about it... Why would Star magazine, a tabloid that actually depreciates Britney, publish that headline? For her well-being and benefit? I highly doubt so. Britney's reputation as a live singer is quite damaged—largely by her own fault, I admit—, but to undermine her reputation as a studio singer, an actual recording artist? That's very much what Star magazine sought to do, and they've succeeded!

I'm now reading comments saying Myah Marie dubbed ALL of Britney's albums going as far back as ...Baby One More Time... :orangu: And there's that woman who commented that Jamie Lynn Spears must have dubbed her albums. That Star Magazine interview even gives credence to Eve's claims (she later took back) that Britney wasn't the one singing on Scream & Shout... So, was it Myah Marie too? lol

Star Magazine is SCUM (Britney said so herself calling them a fake tabloid), and this is the extent of the damage caused by that stupid, ******** hogwash. Myah Marie repeatedly denied it, and I believe her. It's funny how all those fans are seasoned audio experts able to tell exactly where Myah Marie is, yet their theories keep conflicting. They don't seem to understand how much filters and effects can modify one's vocals, and a bucketload were utilized on Britney Jean. And think about it... If Myah Marie is so talented she can make her voice sound different, why couldn't Britney? So, Myah can sound like anyone, but Britney can only ever sound the same? Britney also the ability to modify her tone and timber.  End of story.

EDIT: And when I think of it... Murray Langston claimed his daughter only made $1,000 per song and doesn't get residuals, which he found "pretty chintzy". Here we go: jealousy! That and whatever money he may have been paid by Star magazine (greed!) to spew his venom. Even if the money claim is true (not Britney's fault), he had no right to disparage and embarrass her like that. Some people play real dirty for revenge and/or money.

Remember that chick that mimicked Britney's voice (badly) and claimed all sorts of bollocks (on Radar Online w/ Jason Alexander) saying she had an ******** 'cause she didn't want to have another kid that'd grow up without a father (Britney's kids were never separated from their dad), that Jason Trawick used to beat her up, planned to sell vacation photos, etc.? How much was she paid for that?

And that ex-bodyguard of Britney's, Fernando Flores, that claimed even more bollocks such as Britney ******** harassing him, partaking in drunken ****** on tour (Britney wasn't even on tour that year—in 2010—), Britney beating up her kids and feeding them crab meat they're supposedly allergic to? Worst thing, Flores ended up receiving an out-of-court settlement for all his lies. How much has he been paid?

Britney on Star Magazine and other lying gossip tabloids:

Dear False Tabloids,

As you read this letter, I bet you are asking yourself: Who? Who, me? Am I a false tabloid? Well, I don’t know. But after this posting, I hope you are asking yourself a lot of questions. Your employees are a reflection of your magazine. Do you, Us Weekly, In Touch, Star and other desperate magazines want employees who are honest, or those who are liars? It seems to me that you’d prefer the latter. I’m really concerned about the people you hire to work at your companies. I’d like them to ask themselves the question, "What am I lying to myself about?" Is it that you are 50 pounds overweight? Is it that your children aren’t making wise decisions? Or is it maybe that your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you? Until you face what is going on in your life, I guess you’ll remain a false tabloid.

Britney

P.S. People Magazine is great in my book!

On 5/24/2017 at 11:45 AM, Arckangel said:

Anybody could have renamed the stems "Myah" on purpose...  Myah only did, on Britney Jean, do backups for Chillin' With You, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone and Work *****. As for Passenger, Sia did backups on it, but I'm sure that high note was sung by Miss Spears (and may have been digitally enhanced). As I've explained before, if it weren't for that stupid, ******** Star magazine interview, that scandal may have never been.

preach

On 5/21/2017 at 3:35 PM, Britneyfan1334 said:

DId BJ really ruin her reputation that bad?? Because most of the gp and people I talk to don't even know about BJ and still like Britney

A Britney album came out in 2013. Another in 2016. The last time people remember hearing new music from her was in 2012, despite having 8 singles, 2 albums, 3 features and about a dozen high profile, public performances since Scream & Shout. That's how ******* bad her reputation is.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

A Britney album came out in 2013. Another in 2016. The last time people remember hearing new music from her was in 2012, despite having 8 singles, 2 albums, 3 features and about a dozen high profile, public performances since Scream & Shout. That's how ******* bad her reputation is.

The amount of people who are genuinely shocked when I tell them she has a new album makes me sad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arckangel
On 24/05/2017 at 1:28 PM, Alexanda said:

? Call it whatever you want (backgroundvocals) the truth is, it still doesn't sound like Britney and i am sure, Till it's gone is 0% Britney, and no the high note on Passenger isn't Britney at all, hear the remix, Britneys real voice is included in it.

And I forgot... In addition to Chillin' With You, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone and Work *****, Myah Marie also did backups on Now That I Found You. If she did anything else, it went uncredited...

I do believe till Femme Fatale all credits are alright (Proof: Britney is only credited on Scary, which is a japan bonustrack, which would be really stupid to fake instead to get more money on a standard edition track) but with this one, i mean it doesn't even sound finished tbh, it was rushed simply to promote Piece Of Me. I mean it could be a mistake, because i do believe she is in more tracks (Myah) but i highly doubt Britneys writingcredits on that whole album as well. The only tracks i can tell Britneys is alone on the microphone are: Don't Cry, Perfume

Hold On Tight i noticed Myah as well.

And (for me) it was a good album, but for someone else, it doesn't fit in Britneys musiccollection.

I mean i don't have anything against backgroundvocals, Britney had it since her first single BUT immitating her voice and let her sing some leadparts (and let it be that moaningpart she did on Tik Tik Boom) is rude to her fans.

Archived