Are BJ Writing Credits Real?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know she wrote the second verse of Alien, as well as most of Brightest Morning Star and Hold On Tight. She made a few changes on Tik Tik Boom, but overall that's more of a vanity credit than anything. As for the other songs, we can only speculate as to what she wrote, if anything.

10 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

We know she wrote the second verse of Alien, as well as most of Brightest Morning Star and Hold On Tight. She made a few changes on Tik Tik Boom, but overall that's more of a vanity credit than anything. As for the other songs, we can only speculate as to what she wrote, if anything.

yeah, forgot about the second verse of alien too

Spoiler

i have forgotten everything about that song, dont make me remind me its just so painful i legit loved it but i cant :crying4:

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

yeah, forgot about the second verse of alien too

Hide contents

i have forgotten everything about that song, dont make me remind me its just so painful i legit loved it but i cant :crying4:

Yeah, Alien could be amazing but the autotune, vocal glitch, and Myah Marie ruin it. 

6 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Put down your pitchforks guys, I know, I know... Belly Jiggles is already a very tired topic, whatever... :weirdmeout:

Point is... I couldn't help but notice that EVERY SINGLE SONG on Basic Jingles has Britney in the writing credits, this has literally never ever happened before and after Banana Jelly in Brit's discography. Was this purposely done to sell the whole *my most personal album to date* *it's a term of endearment* :yesokay: shtick they were going for, or did Britney actually participate? Thoughts? :lollipop:

If she didn't sing on Bronchitis Jingle, why would you think she wrote it? :beynah:

I definitely think some songs on Beyonka Jenner were written by Brit, but not all of them. I definitely can see her contributing to Alien and Perfume, maybe even Work *****. I think she wrote all three bonus tracks without a doubt (BMS, HOT, NTIFY) and I think she wrote DC and CWY. :yaknow: 

She definitely didn't write on Body Ache. :hahaha: Or Passenger. :haha: And don't even get me started on ISBE. :angietea: 

8 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah, Alien could be amazing but the autotune, vocal glitch, and Myah Marie ruin it. 

You can blame Anthony Preston for the autotune and glitch, but honestly, I don't hear Myah in that song AT ALL. :lessons: 

Guest $elfish
42 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If she didn't sing on Bronchitis Jingle, why would you think she wrote it? :beynah:

I definitely think some songs on Beyonka Jenner were written by Brit, but not all of them. I definitely can see her contributing to Alien and Perfume, maybe even Work *****. I think she wrote all three bonus tracks without a doubt (BMS, HOT, NTIFY) and I think she wrote DC and CWY. :yaknow: 

She definitely didn't write on Body Ache. :hahaha: Or Passenger. :haha: And don't even get me started on ISBE. :angietea: 

You can blame Anthony Preston for the autotune and glitch, but honestly, I don't hear Myah in that song AT ALL. :lessons: 

The only ********  song  britney actually sang on was perfume the reast she does some vocals or back ground vocals or what ever the **** she did 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She sings the "not alone" hook. Check out the pro tools, they're literally labeled "Myah_lead_vox". Embarrassing tbh. 

Honestly, Brenda Jenkins was just a huge waste of time, and I feel like it definitely ruined - or helped ruin - her mainstream career. She should've just released a few stand-alone singles or an EP and left it at that. Clearly, Britney had no interest whatsoever in BJ, and I'd say she was only involved in maybe 10% - 15% of the album's writing/recording process. To answer your main question, I'm not afraid to say that I HIGHLY doubt she wrote or co-wrote more than maybe 2 or 3 songs on that album. Pretty much all of the writing credits are totally fake, and the fact that they list her as the main writer on all of the songs is hilarious. It's honestly insulting to us that they thought we were that stupid. She doesn't even sing on at least half of the album, or if she does her vocals are only backing vocals with Myah as lead. Honestly, what was her team thinking? What was SHE thinking to go along with this (I know she probably doesn't have much say so, though)?? They served us a steaming pile of horse-**** with fake vocals, fake writing credits, virtually no promotion, and horrible/cheap production. That "album" alone is why Britney needs a whole new team, because they obviously have no clue what they're doing. It was an embarrassment to her entire career, and it ruined her already shaky mainstream reputation with the GP.

Let's all just be done with Boobie Jupiter and leave it in the past and never speak of it again... (even though we totally will). :byebitch:

I just LIVE for the way you guys keep renaming that tragic mess of a Myah Marie record

Year after year, the shadow of Brunilde Johanna still lingers on....

Btw those songs suck so much it's actually better she doesn't have nothing to do it with them :forkit:

14 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Honestly, Brenda Jenkins was just a huge waste of time, and I feel like it definitely ruined - or helped ruin - her mainstream career. She should've just released a few stand-alone singles or an EP and left it at that. Clearly, Britney had no interest whatsoever in BJ, and I'd say she was only involved in maybe 10% - 15% of the album writing/recording process. To answer your main question, I'm not afraid to say that I HIGHLY doubt she wrote or co-wrote more than maybe 2 or 3 songs on that album. Pretty much all of the writing credits are totally fake, and the fact that they list her as the main writer on all of the songs is hilarious. It's honestly insulting to us that they thought we were that stupid. She doesn't even sing on at least half of the album, or if she does her vocals are only backing vocals with Myah as lead. Honestly, what was her team thinking? What was SHE thinking to go along with this (I know she probably doesn't have much say so, though)?? They served us a steaming pile of horse-**** with fake vocals, fake writing credits, virtually no promotion, and horrible/cheap production. That "album" alone is why Britney needs a whole new team, because they obviously have no clue what they're doing. It was an embarrassment to her entire career, and it ruined her already shaky mainstream reputation with the GP.

Let's all just be done with Boobie Jupiter and leave it in the past and never speak of it again... (even though we totally will). :byebitch:

DId BJ really ruin her reputation that bad?? Because most of the gp and people I talk to don't even know about BJ and still like Britney

Archived