Did anyone else catch her video she just deleted

GimmeTitney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Is this from yet another Sean video? :byebitch: This ***** needs to block him and MOVE ON. And people need to stop blaming her for outing him. He outed HIMSELF when he allowed himself to be captured on social media making out with another man. God, both these people need therapy.

I followed her for so long. I still check in sometimes and she STILL talks about him. She's crazy. I lived for her kitchen videos though.  :forkit:

Just now, Derrick said:

I followed her for so long. I still check in sometimes and she STILL talks about him. She's crazy. I lived for her kitchen videos though.  :forkit:

I unsubscribed after she had to respond to his video where he basically played the victim and she provided receipts that he was suing her. It's like sis, don't be so dumb. Making more videos just gives him more ammunition, because she never shuts up and has word vomit. She's probably given his lawyers everything they need to devour her.

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I unsubscribed after she had to respond to his video where he basically played the victim and she provided receipts that he was suing her. It's like sis, don't be so dumb. Making more videos just gives him more ammunition, because she never shuts up and has word vomit. She's probably given his lawyers everything they need to devour her.

Yeah her videos are crap now. I enjoy her music videos though.

2 hours ago, GimmeTitney said:

On her Instagram. It was her strutting in her house in a black outfit. I was trying to watch it and it was loading slow, so I refreshed Instagram and then it was gone. Am I going crazy or did anyone else see it, too? 

2 hours ago, alanmanga said:

18519624_1376477779098024_35463726377812

Cool! So what was the video really about?

Trying out new outfits? :rihstare:

Or showing us her newest choreo for POM/The Live Tour?:receipts2:

Archived