LIAR should have really been the lead single.

Guest StrawberryKisses

10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

THIS. Liar sounds like a BJ song. I don't care if it never existed. Make Me was the perfect lead single, and the best song from the album imo. I'm glad Liar never made it on the standard album and that it was never released as a single.

IA with alot of this. I love alot of BJ. Some tracks are bad some are amazing. Just like BJs. Either way, Liar is a great track. 

MM suffered from the lack of promo and the horrible video. If only MM had the effort of the Slumber Party vid. 

The best choice for lead single would've been Just Luv Me. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, eomarnunez said:

Disagree! Make Me is F L A W L E S S!  It was the best choice for the lead single.

Unfortunately that video :embarrassed: I've just watched it ONCE. I want to throw up every time I remember how they ruined this masterpiece. I'm still mad about that crap. 

Basically the only time I lost my ****. The original video was daring and artistic whether you like it or not and would've created buzz with the media talking about it. Not to mention of all people, they got Randee to do it. Ugh, her photography is already basic af

10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

THIS. Liar sounds like a BJ song. I don't care if it never existed. Make Me was the perfect lead single, and the best song from the album imo. I'm glad Liar never made it on the standard album and that it was never released as a single.

I agree that it sounds like a BJ track, it's like Don't Cry's sister....I like Liar I just don't think it's lead single material at all maybe like a 4th single if that! 

Glory is a good album yes but tbh LIAR IS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT IT. 

It slays me every single time, my cd player allows me to play with some tools, I can push the vocals far and near and when I do near, the AWESOME LEAD vocals by Britney are much better to be heard. It makes the song even more flawless!!!

I don't get why the producers decided to push those vocals all to the back like you can barely hear them, I would make thme louder than any other vocals tho....If only the stems would leak :( 

On 2017.05.19. at 11:57 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

God no, sorry but Liar sounds dated and I hate what they've done to her voice in it......it's a fun track but certainly not lead single material! Make Me was a perfect first single, the problem was she waited so long to promote it and the whole video debacle turned a lot of people off! 

I agree, Make Me is great and really fit in with the sonds of the charts at the time. Delayed and then scrapped music video, late promotion and album.. even with all that it peaked at 17. Couldve been in the top 10 for sure if Team B hadn't  done the above mentioned things. :sassybrit:

Archived