Birocratic: "I did some beats for britney's new album"...

Guest antoine75016

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:brityeah: I mean... Aside from the fact that it sounds like royalty-free elevator/YouTube music, it's cute. And if Britney went this route, she'd definitely attract a more mature, eclectic audience, but... :nonono: She needs to win over the younger crew, not their parents. :lessons: 

Look at Adele though she sells so well because she's got the older crowd on her side, the generation that doesn't stream/download and buys albums. 

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:brityeah: I mean... Aside from the fact that it sounds like royalty-free elevator/YouTube music, it's cute. And if Britney went this route, she'd definitely attract a more mature, eclectic audience, but... :nonono: She needs to win over the younger crew, not their parents. :lessons: 

She's not going to win over the younger crew anymore though. :sippingtea:

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Look at Adele though she sells so well because she's got the older crowd on her side, the generation that doesn't stream/download and buys albums. 

Adele sells because her voice is gold, she comes off as down to earth and humble, and is always praising fellow artists and staying out of drama.

Guest antoine75016

i think it just that maybe she likes his music so her team contacts him to make NEW beats that's all :snapney:

as if pharell williams made same sound since 15 years, he can make new things and gold with her :brit:

20 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It sounds very Bruno mars inspired to me. That's the vibe I'm getting. If she's going down the Shawn Mendez/Bruno mars/Justin timber lake genre with a hit of RnB mixed in then I'd be down for that!!

Her label didn't allow her to do that, Wasn't Femme Fatale supposed to be urban and rnb? She would be a trendsetter again (like with Blackout), but her label said it didn't work. And BJ feels like she is repeating herself, because she did it already.

19 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Her label didn't allow her to do that, Wasn't Femme Fatale supposed to be urban and rnb? She would be a trendsetter again (like with Blackout), but her label said it didn't work. And BJ feels like she is repeating herself, because she did it already.

You clearly didn't read what I said. I was just saying acoustic/contemporary mixed with rnb would be cool 

Archived