Who remembers the demos in 2010??? :omg:

Lipsy

Hey y'all, do y'all remember this way back in 2010 when all the fake demos was spreading around youtube!! :slayney:

Also this aswell,

This was my bop at one point lol but i thought i'd bring it up because they was a lot of hype during the #B7 era and i sometimes miss that!!!:giggleney:

Any do y'all remember the fake demos in 2010 and do you miss the hype before #FF!! :brit:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lipsy said:

Hey y'all, do y'all remember this way back in 2010 when all the fake demos was spreading around youtube!! :slayney:

Also this aswell,

This was my bop at one point lol but i thought i'd bring it up because they was a lot of hype during the #B7 era and i sometimes miss that!!!:giggleney:

Any do y'all remember the fake demos in 2010 and do you miss the hype before #FF!! :brit:

*Anyway. It's not letting me edit my post lol!! :orangu: 

43 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Btw, I always liked these "demos":

I know they are all FAKE but I liked them BUT, there was 1 song I liked the msot being:

These demos got me so hyped for FF but then i found out they were fake which was a bummer!! :mhm:

Anyway, do you remember this instrumental demo as well: 

This was amazing at the time. Still is. Gutted that it never became a song!! :tbh: 

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The only official demos sent in are these three by Shawn Desman:

Single

The Return

Eye Spy

Everything else is fake.

I feel like a flop stan for no knowing this!! :verycool: But anyway thanks for letting me know!! :) 

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Oh and this by Fernando Garibay

I love this demo!!! :carpoolney:

1 minute ago, Lipsy said:

I feel like a flop stan for no knowing this!! :verycool: But anyway thanks for letting me know!! :) 

I love this demo!!! :carpoolney:

Same! If only it was recorded earlier. The Singles Collection could have benefitted from 2 more extra tracks like Greatest Hits had. Her team is so cheap since Circus. :wendycry: For the Record's bonus CD was supposed to have 2 Circus outtakes on it too, like the ITZ DVD had I've Just Begun and Girls and Boys.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Same! If only it was recorded earlier. The Singles Collection could have benefitted from 2 more extra tracks like Greatest Hits had. Her team is so cheap since Circus. :wendycry: For the Record's bonus CD was supposed to have 2 Circus outtakes on it too, like the ITZ DVD had I've Just Begun and Girls and Boys.

Ikr!! It would've slayed on the singles collection. What was her stupid *** team thinking??. And i didn't know that a FTR cd was gonna be released! Ugh. Britney's team needs a reality check!! :crying1: 

Archived