Who remembers the demos in 2010??? :omg:

Lipsy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Dynasty said:

i actually loved this one :omg: i enjoyed listening to this, i think its myah right? 

Yup it's her. And I felt bad about this song before bc of the video on youtube used a fan made circus cover that shows Britney inside a big cage :idkney: I was so creeped out tbh.. until now :embarrassney:

This was such a good time :crying1: The hype for B7 was crazy and I LOVED FF when it came out I honestly listened to it for at least 3 years after it was released constantly. The only reason the album gets shade is because the era was so un-Britney. She just wasn't there mentally and clearly didn't enjoy herself at all.

9 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

This was such a good time :crying1: The hype for B7 was crazy and I LOVED FF when it came out I honestly listened to it for at least 3 years after it was released constantly. The only reason the album gets shade is because the era was so un-Britney. She just wasn't there mentally and clearly didn't enjoy herself at all.

Am I the only one who listens to FF constantly today?

''Show me how you work it out'' I'm still shook :otears:

And inside out too ''Hit me one more time it's so amazing, how you shook my world & flipped it upside down'' :sobbing:

1 hour ago, Daniella said:

This song is incredibly good. I remember when I first heard it, I was 100% convinced it was britney. I remember hearing so many complaints that this song was too 'slutty' for Britney. LOL!

she sings about being in a threesome and 3 guys ******* her at the same time :orangu: i dont see how anything could be sluttier than that :gloria: 

On 5/14/2017 at 10:27 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

The only official demos sent in are these three by Shawn Desman:

Single

The Return

Eye Spy

Everything else is fake.

On 5/14/2017 at 10:36 AM, Lipsy said:

I feel like a flop stan for no knowing this!! :verycool: But anyway thanks for letting me know!! :) 

I love this demo!!! :carpoolney:

Those 3 probably weren't even considered, the fact that 2 out of those 3 mention the word "Britney" doesn't make them official...

The demos sent in for FF are quite a lot, considering most of the tracks on the final tracklist were recorded when Dr. Luke came in:

(Drop Dead) Beautiful [Demo By Esther Dean]

American Dream [Demo By Sky Ferreira]

Antidote [Demo By Lisa Greene]

Connected [Producer’s Demo]

Gasoline [Demo By Bonnie McKee]

Hallucination [Demo By Sky Ferreira & Coco Morier]

Hold It Against Me [Demo By Bonnie McKee]

I Dare You [Demo By Bonnie McKee]

I Need A Change [Demo By Esther Dean]

Love Is War [Demo By Shelly Peiken]

My First Love [Producer’s Demo]

Red Is The Color [Early Demo By Heather Bright]

Red Is The Color [Demo By Heather Bright]

Sorry Adam [Producer’s Demo]

Stereotypical Lover [Demo By K. Briscoe]

Trip To Your Heart [Demo By Nicole Morrier]

Trouble For Me [Demo By Livvi Franc]

Unbroken

Vertigo [Demo by Nicole Morrier]

Also, both Superlover and Outta My Head were sent for Circus, as far as I know.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Those 3 probably weren't even considered, the fact that 2 out of those 3 mention the word "Britney" doesn't make them official...

The demos sent in for FF are quite a lot, considering most of the tracks on the final tracklist were recorded when Dr. Luke came in:

(Drop Dead) Beautiful [Demo By Esther Dean]

American Dream [Demo By Sky Ferreira]

Antidote [Demo By Lisa Greene]

Connected [Producer’s Demo]

Gasoline [Demo By Bonnie McKee]

Hallucination [Demo By Sky Ferreira & Coco Morier]

Hold It Against Me [Demo By Bonnie McKee]

I Dare You [Demo By Bonnie McKee]

I Need A Change [Demo By Esther Dean]

Love Is War [Demo By Shelly Peiken]

My First Love [Producer’s Demo]

Red Is The Color [Early Demo By Heather Bright]

Red Is The Color [Demo By Heather Bright]

Sorry Adam [Producer’s Demo]

Stereotypical Lover [Demo By K. Briscoe]

Trip To Your Heart [Demo By Nicole Morrier]

Trouble For Me [Demo By Livvi Franc]

Unbroken

Vertigo [Demo by Nicole Morrier]

Also, both Superlover and Outta My Head were sent for Circus, as far as I know.

I was talking about official as in, a real demo that was sent in for Britney to consider and or record. Not just some random fanmade instrumentals and songs by nobody artists.

On 5/14/2017 at 11:32 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

All of those were sent in / recorded in 2010 though so you're correct. :)

The only 2011 song was Big Fat Bass.

I've read multiple people claiming that Britney actually recorded a version of Sorry Adam but it was never released, and I've never been able to prove or refute it completely. It breaks me, 'cause I adore that song, and if it was real, I'd swallow as much sperm as I could to find it and leak it.

On 5/14/2017 at 11:39 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Same! If only it was recorded earlier. The Singles Collection could have benefitted from 2 more extra tracks like Greatest Hits had. Her team is so cheap since Circus. :wendycry: For the Record's bonus CD was supposed to have 2 Circus outtakes on it too, like the ITZ DVD had I've Just Begun and Girls and Boys.

There used to be this massive site called unreleasedbritney that detailed every unreleased part of her career, and there was actually a second song included on The Singles Collection aside from 3 and the Donni Hotwheel Megamix. It was a cover of an old rock song, like My Prerogative, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. Apparently it showed up on all of the previously announced track listings, but once they started printing the discs, the actual tracklist no longer included it.

21 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I've read multiple people claiming that Britney actually recorded a version of Sorry Adam but it was never released, and I've never been able to prove or refute it completely. It breaks me, 'cause I adore that song, and if it was real, I'd swallow as much sperm as I could to find it and leak it.

There used to be this massive site called unreleasedbritney that detailed every unreleased part of her career, and there was actually a second song included on The Singles Collection aside from 3 and the Donni Hotwheel Megamix. It was a cover of an old rock song, like My Prerogative, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. Apparently it showed up on all of the previously announced track listings, but once they started printing the discs, the actual tracklist no longer included it.

Not sure about Adam, but Red Is the Color was confirmed by Heather Bright that B recorded it.

The Singles Collection scrapped track was It's All In the Game. :)

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Not sure about Adam, but Red Is the Color was confirmed by Heather Bright that B recorded it.

The Singles Collection scrapped track was It's All In the Game. :)

Do we know who produced IAITG? We might manage to get it released now like other producers tend to do. As for Adam, the demo artist is some girl named Elixxr. She might know if Britney ended up recording it if she's the writer of the song, which demo artists usually are, right?

Archived