Who remembers the demos in 2010??? :omg:

Lipsy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

I ******* LOVED THIS, still! I imagine it's Britney singing it :forkit:  the vocals and attitude in this song slays though :mybodyisready:

I also love this song but the fan made circus album art (with britney on a cage used in the video back then) made me scared til now :meltdown:

As I remembered, way back I thought britney sang this until I saw the comments :ohnoney:

On 15/5/2017 at 11:40 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

I was talking about official as in, a real demo that was sent in for Britney to consider and or record. Not just some random fanmade instrumentals and songs by nobody artists.

And that's what I put in that list.

Those 3 demos you mentioned probably weren't even considered, there's no source that confirmed those. The ones on my list were actually sent to Britney's camp, most of them when Dr. Luke was named Executive Producer, and some of them were actually recorded by Britney (DDB, , Gasoline, HIAM,  TFM).

19 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

And that's what I put in that list.

Those 3 demos you mentioned probably weren't even considered, there's no source that confirmed those. The ones on my list were actually sent to Britney's camp, most of them when Dr. Luke was named Executive Producer, and some of them were actually recorded by Britney (DDB, , Gasoline, HIAM,  TFM).

But I wasn't talking about other demos, I was talking about the ones posted in the OP. :usher: Shawn Desman is a signed artist on a label, the demos don't nor didn't have to be accepted by Britney but they are official demos for her.

Archived