Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini And Sofia Carson Are Performing A Britney Medley At The RDMAs

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, radar89 said:

I can't at you guys who say WHO for Hailee Slayfield :byebitch:. She has been nominated an Oscar and Golden Globe, starred in a box office hit Pitch Perfect 2 and has hits like Starving :foh:

She IS an amazing actress. Edge of Seventeen is literally one of the best teen comedy flicks that I have seen in a while 

24 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

How the hell do y'all not know Hailee Steinfeld? :shameless:

come out from under your rocks!

And she most famous/known because

she is paid by taylor swift to act like shes in her squad 

giphy.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

Did you not watch the BBMAs- she's done it before? You act like she's really going to perform POM numbers at a DISNEY award show. 

With that said, I would've been fine with a montage and Britney accepting her award with a good speech. 

I lowkey hope Britney just records a thank you video last minute from INstagram

Well it's just radio Disney too... I mean, it's family oriented and all. They need clean acts that appeal to the tween generation. So it does make sense in a way. And of course they'll do like Baby, Crazy, Oops!..., Lucky, Stronger maybe. Then maybe Toxic, Gimme More or Piece of Me, Womanizer or Circus, Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go. They could also dare If U Seek Amy lmaooo imagine the commotion. :meltdown: And that's pretty much it cuz they won't do Work ***** for obvious reasons, Perfume ain't even an option as they don't know it exists. And forget about anything from Glory. Imagine Make Me Oooohoooohhhoooohoooohooo with little girls in the audience getting down low. :lostney:

6 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Well it's just radio Disney too... I mean, it's family oriented and all. They need clean acts that appeal to the tween generation. So it does make sense in a way. And of course they'll do like Baby, Crazy, Oops!..., Lucky, Stronger maybe. Then maybe Toxic, Gimme More or Piece of Me, Womanizer or Circus, Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go. They could also dare If U Seek Amy lmaooo imagine the commotion. :meltdown: And that's pretty much it cuz they won't do Work ***** for obvious reasons, Perfume ain't even an option as they don't know it exists. And forget about anything from Glory. Imagine Make Me Oooohoooohhhoooohoooohooo with little girls in the audience getting down low. :lostney:

Of course they won't perform Work *****.
They're gonna perform Work Work. Mark my words :staysalty:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Of course they won't perform Work *****.
They're gonna perform Work Work. Mark my words :staysalty:

Well yeah I thought about that but I have hope they don't go there cuz of how materialistic the song is. Telling 12-year olds to work work for a hot boday? I don't know ... :ponderney: Maybe they'll do Pretty Girls :ohnoney:

3 hours ago, Justney said:

Bby I watched it of course. But like the 2011 vmas she wouldnt even do her own performance, instead she opened for Beyonce with what should have been her award speech...it's like more and more I am seeing that she really doesn't want do her job anymore. It's sad as a fan, honestly. Most performers would jump up and do a little fun something for all the people that got them the award in the first place. I know Britney's been a certain way for all these years but I've really defended her and now I feel like I've been in denial all this time...
I mean she won't even perform for some disney kids and their Christian soccer moms.:crying2: This is so sad that all these awards we just get tributes from nobodies doing what Britney should be able to do.  I know it's just a dumb disney radio award but I'm feeling extra sad today. Don't mind me. :crying2:

Pls pls pls forgive me, you know that I love you, but now you're a little bit dramatic :embarrassney: 

Maybe the Disney produceres did not proposed to Britney to perform, who knows? We're not in the backstage to know the truth

53 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Well yeah I thought about that but I have hope they don't go there cuz of how materialistic the song is. Telling 12-year olds to work work for a hot boday? I don't know ... :ponderney: Maybe they'll do Pretty Girls :ohnoney:

that'll be the intro for sure :tiffhair:

I think the setlist is gonna be something like this:

1. Pretty Girls
  2. Make Me...
  3. Ooh La La
  4. Crazy
  5. Oops!... I Did It Again
  6. ...Baby One More Time
  7. Work Work
46 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

Is the audience even going to be old enough to know some of these? :jackk:

who knows, I had to google these three girls I've never heard of before, and two of them are around my age, and the other one is 3 years younger, if their audience is the same age as them, they'll probably remember Britney, who knows tbh do kids these day still watch TV? :squintney: I really don't know who is their audience anymore

well, it's TV or Radio or I don't even know what these awards are about lol I just know their something related to Disney, but it's all a mystery to me

will they even broadcast the show?

1 hour ago, Denise said:

Pls pls pls forgive me, you know that I love you, but now you're a little bit dramatic :embarrassney: 

Maybe the Disney produceres did not proposed to Britney to perform, who knows? We're not in the backstage to know the truth

Thanks bby I know I am, I've just had a rough day...honestly I was starting to feel dramatic about a lot of things. I'll do better next time. :crying2:

Archived