Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini And Sofia Carson Are Performing A Britney Medley At The RDMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Justney said:

So she wont even do her own medleys now? I'm sorry but this is getting more and more disappointing... :nydisgust:

Did you not watch the BBMAs- she's done it before? You act like she's really going to perform POM numbers at a DISNEY award show. 

With that said, I would've been fine with a montage and Britney accepting her award with a good speech. 

6 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Did you not watch the BBMAs- she's done it before? You act like she's really going to perform POM numbers at a DISNEY award show. 

With that said, I would've been fine with a montage and Britney accepting her award with a good speech. 

Bby I watched it of course. But like the 2011 vmas she wouldnt even do her own performance, instead she opened for Beyonce with what should have been her award speech...it's like more and more I am seeing that she really doesn't want do her job anymore. It's sad as a fan, honestly. Most performers would jump up and do a little fun something for all the people that got them the award in the first place. I know Britney's been a certain way for all these years but I've really defended her and now I feel like I've been in denial all this time...
I mean she won't even perform for some disney kids and their Christian soccer moms.:crying2: This is so sad that all these awards we just get tributes from nobodies doing what Britney should be able to do.  I know it's just a dumb disney radio award but I'm feeling extra sad today. Don't mind me. :crying2:

40 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

are you waiting a good speech? 

... good luck

01-square-bachelorette.gif

3 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

How the hell do y'all not know Hailee Steinfeld? :shameless:

come out from under your rocks!

I don't know her sis

l3vR9Ic9NB4m7LAQw.gif

I can't at you guys who say WHO for Hailee Slayfield :byebitch:. She has been nominated an Oscar and Golden Globe, starred in a box office hit Pitch Perfect 2 and has hits like Starving :foh:

She IS an amazing actress. Edge of Seventeen is literally one of the best teen comedy flicks that I have seen in a while 

Archived