Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini And Sofia Carson Are Performing A Britney Medley At The RDMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Why not Christina? It's not like she's busy these days...

:foh:

Now that you mention it has there ever been a Xtina tribute like on MTV or anywhere? X's 20th year career anniversary is the same year as Britney's. 

Well I like the idea of having new artists singing Britney's hits. I don't expect any Glory covers. I hope this tribute will be better than the VMAs tribute not that that was bad but with this at least we'll hear her songs performed instead of watching little kids dancing.

1 hour ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I hope an award show does a proper Britney tribute one day and has TInashe participate. None of the current stars have her swag and stage presence so anyone would be a mess. 

There are so many girls who list Britney as an influence, including Tinashe, Lana, Adele etc. the list goes on, I mean it'd be really cool to see especially since all three ladies are so different and other girls too could participate. 

This is actually good news, these girls I assumed are the ones that teens (younger audience) is more familiarized with, therefore they may feel interested in watching them more than watching Britney so they can look up to Britney's music later on.... :howiroll:

... me trying to see the bright side of it, Still very very unknown people. :boredashell:

Archived