Perez Hilton: Can Britney Spears Keep Lip-Synching In Her 40s And 50s?

IconicShow

10 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

how is that different from us complaining about beyonka's fans praising her even if she takes a dump on the side of the street and call it history-making?

it differs in that we know Britney Spears is Britney Spears and Beyoncé is, well,  Beyoncé :nicki2:

plus, personally,  I never complain about those poor souls that stan for the wrong idol :giggleney:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
15 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Did I bring up her vocal ability? No, I brought up her dancing ability while replying to someone who did. Maybe you should brush up on your reading ability. :reductive: 

OutofKontrol wrote: "I dont see why not. Janet Jackson still lips." Your reply was: "Scamnet Prenupson can still give ITZney a run for her money in the dance department. Currentney barely gives Sophia Grace a run for her money in the dance department."

Since you've replied to a comment that referred to Janet lipping, I've also quoted you in my reply.

On 16/4/2017 at 3:05 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

It's already stale. If she's not going to be singing live, she needs to go all out with the dancing and the visuals.

Instead she's up there in these tacky leotards with middle school hip hop dance recital choreo and the only good prop is the FF guitar.

It's starting to look like a parody of Britney Spears. I really hope B10 will be a re-invention and she can find a creative spark and have a cohesive era with a theme again.

Or else, she's pretty much done... and I'd hate to see that happen because I know what she's capable of delivering.

This is 101% true man and you're hot too so you can **** me while spilling the truth tea

On 16/04/2017 at 2:05 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

It's already stale. If she's not going to be singing live, she needs to go all out with the dancing and the visuals.

Instead she's up there in these tacky leotards with middle school hip hop dance recital choreo and the only good prop is the FF guitar.

It's starting to look like a parody of Britney Spears. I really hope B10 will be a re-invention and she can find a creative spark and have a cohesive era with a theme again.

Or else, she's pretty much done... and I'd hate to see that happen because I know what she's capable of delivering.

We underestimate the ff era so much. It had a theme, she was a woman in power, a feminist, a matriarch, the women dancers were covered up and the men were shirtless the whole time. She sang songs like S&M where she had the power. All her songs since haven't been empowering or had a theme. Pretty girls was a feminist anthem, but it was blurred, and seemed bimbo-themed. I just want a themed era again. She thinks she's done for some reason.

she seems to think that she's over her prime, that she's an old act or something and she's not. She has so many great ideas and 'melodies' but does nothing with them. She needs to find a 'thing', a selling point. 00's thinking won't work now, she needs prerecorded vocals with one or two live ballads as well as a classic LIVE. Like every time, DLMBTLTK and BOMT all live. The rest prerecorded

oh, and cut it with the cute faces during BOM and WB

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

We underestimate the ff era so much. It had a theme, she was a woman in power, a feminist, a matriarch, the women dancers were covered up and the men were shirtless the whole time. She sang songs like S&M where she had the power. All her songs since haven't been empowering or had a theme. Pretty girls was a feminist anthem, but it was blurred, and seemed bimbo-themed. I just want a themed era again. She thinks she's done for some reason.

she seems to think that she's over her prime, that she's an old act or something and she's not. She has so many great ideas and 'melodies' but does nothing with them. She needs to find a 'thing', a selling point. 00's thinking won't work now, she needs prerecorded vocals with one or two live ballads as well as a classic LIVE. Like every time, DLMBTLTK and BOMT all live. The rest prerecorded

oh, and cut it with the cute faces during BOM and WB

Meanwhile she's a woman under a conservatorship. 

4 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Meanwhile she's a woman under a conservatorship. 

What's your point?

the sufforegettes didn't have the right to protest for their rights but they acted like they did, which in turn changed people's opinions. Why can't Britney send a message of empowerment and independence even when she isn't fully 'independent'. It doesn't mean she's any less able to act empowered. Just as the sufforegettes did 

14 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

What's your point?

the sufforegettes didn't have the right to protest for their rights but they acted like they did, which in turn changed people's opinions. Why can't Britney send a message of empowerment and independence even when she isn't fully 'independent'. It doesn't mean she's any less able to act empowered. Just as the sufforegettes did 

What in Heaven are u smoking?

Those are entirely different situations. You talk as if Britney is trying to "get free" from the c-ship and she tries to say that through her music when she actually seems to be OK with it. In fact, FF was not even her concept to begin with. So she was playing the "independet woman" role just because she was told so and that makes it even more ironic.  The woman is nothing more than a puppet in the music industry, yet you bring up independence. She's never been fully in control of basically nothing. 

Besides, all this "female empowering" stuff in the music indusrty is pretty stupid. It's so ironic how women embrace these ****** images so easily while they're, in reality, doing nothing more than selling their bodies. And don't get me started on feminism, which has come to an abnormally ridiculous point, and the music industry. 

10 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Well, maybe if y'all would stop checking for him, he would go away. 

But what to expect from the USA? Basically the only country where ***** like Kardashian can happen and last. 

Basically I'm only reminded that he's still alive when I check Britney. He's always on her instagram posts, he's always here too. Ugh. Otherwise, yeah, he's not as big as he used to be, anyway.

And don't be fooled, dumb people can be reverenced all around the world. It's not only the USA :P

On 4/16/2017 at 0:02 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

You make it sound as if lip syncing was the reason she was popular. Back in the day, she had dancing to back it up, and she was still dragged for it.

Now, because of lipping, her career is in the pits, she's detested by the new generation and she can't even get a top 10 or a number 1 album. :staysalty:

Saying she's "desteted" is a bit much sweetheart. No she's not as popular as she was but the majority of people don't actively hate her :wtfdidusay:

Archived