Perez Hilton: Can Britney Spears Keep Lip-Synching In Her 40s And 50s?

IconicShow

Guest Arckangel
3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

I dont see why not. Janet Jackson still lips. 

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

:forkit:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Scamnet Prenupson can still give ITZney a run for her money in the dance department. Currentney barely gives Sophia Grace a run for her money in the dance department. :reductive: 

Any reason why Janet would need to rest her vocal chords?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Stop making excuses for her. What about this then? She posted it on IG hyping us up and then she never performs it live? :cricket:

This might be a has routine for her to do during each POM show, but I don't see the reason why we didn't see THIS during the VMAs? Her performance would have been enjoyed much more. And what? They hyped it so much and we've got around 20% of what we have got for BBMAs :ehum:

5 hours ago, Arckangel said:

The delusion is real! lol Madonna "doesn't write particularly good songs"? As a Britney fan, I am stunned by the jealousy exerted by some of her fans... Madonna wrote all these excellent songs below (mostly lyrics and vocal melodies) and many, many more. These are just a few.

Mediocre pop songs with lyrics that want themselves smart but that make no sense. 

This is what good songs sound like, not overproduced blant tunes like Ghosttown. :madonna:

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Scamnet Prenupson can still give ITZney a run for her money in the dance department. Currentney barely gives Sophia Grace a run for her money in the dance department. :reductive: 

This. (Lol @ the name) I think Perez  was saying can she lip and still not give her all to performances when she is 50. Janet may lip, but she's still dancing like it's 1999. I saw her unbreakable tour. And even some songs she did sing parts of over a track. That's way more than britney does at 35.

she's mentally in 00's and thinks it's okay to just be pretty and open mouth 

and judging by her face she clearly thinks she kills every move like she used to 

maybe she needs reality check? she's probably surrounded by yes people

7 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Janet Jackson is obviously an infinitely better dancer than either Britney Spears or Madonna today.   (And has always been better than Madonna as a dancer.)

True Tea there. However, Janet still lips. To even some ballads too. Janet just pre-records new vocals to each tour. What i appreciate about Janet is that no only does she performs her *** off, she interaacts with the audience, and on the tracks where she's "Talk-singing" she will do that live. I never understood why britney lips to verses on songs, like "Boys", and "freakshow"....like thats her speaking voice....chile be lipping to a speaking track...just dreadful lmao

It's not a matter of whether she can or not, She clearly can, but does she want to? NO. At this point i wouldn't be mad if she retires for a while, sometimes i get the impression that that's what she wants. I'll always support her no matter what, but it'll be nice if she would give more than what she already does.  And I agreed she need to change her ways but I don't see it happening anytime soon. 

4 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

True Tea there. However, Janet still lips. To even some ballads too. Janet just pre-records new vocals to each tour. What i appreciate about Janet is that no only does she performs her *** off, she interaacts with the audience, and on the tracks where she's "Talk-singing" she will do that live. I never understood why britney lips to verses on songs, like "Boys", and "freakshow"....like thats her speaking voice....chile be lipping to a speaking track...just dreadful lmao

Yes.  She still gives a complete show.  In addition to those things while she still lip syncs to some songs she is still a more skilled dancer today than Beyonce is.  Beyonce obviously has way more energy but Janet is still more skilled than her.

In my opinion Britney gets by truly having one of the greatest discographies in pop history.  There is absolutely no way her show could have succeeded the way it has without it given the way she performs. 

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

Yes.  She still gives a complete show.  In addition to those things while she still lip syncs to some songs she is still a more skilled dancer today than Beyonce is.  Beyonce obviously has way more energy but Janet is still more skilled than her.

In my opinion Britney gets by by having one of the greatest discographies in pop.  There is absolutely no way her show could have succeeded the way it has without it given the way she performs. 

POM is basically a sing along show.

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She can and she will.

Those that don't like it, can just forget about her. There will always be fans waiting to be blessed just by her presence, even if there's ugly wigs, tacky costumes, awkward choreo.

how is that different from us complaining about beyonka's fans praising her even if she takes a dump on the side of the street and call it history-making?

10 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

just because it's your opinion it doesn't make it an exception for people to disagree :walkonby:

Okey. So just because you disagree to someones opinion you call them a *****. Thats nice. I have no problem when peolple disagree with me, just amazed im a ***** because i didnt have the same opinion as you. How adorable behavior. :surething:

4 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

Okey. So just because you disagree to someones opinion you call them a *****. Thats nice. I have no problem when peolple disagree with me, just amazed im a ***** because i didnt have the same opinion as you. How adorable behavior. :surething:

i'm not calling you a ***** :sofedup:, it's an expression 

Archived