Perez Hilton: Can Britney Spears Keep Lip-Synching In Her 40s And 50s?

IconicShow

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Here's another performance. If you read the comments, you'll see listeners and fans argue over whether it's live or not. lol

Yeah, its all lipped. lol. even Janet sitting down in a stool is lipping. But you honestly could not tell if you didnt stalk her performances....like i do lol

I don't think she was that horrible... it's just that in piece of me they used old cd tracks... maybe they don't think they've been paid enough to do pre record tracks? Which is awful. I just don't think she like this residency that much. It's all because it's convenience for her to spend time with her families. 

She sings live sometimes it's just the back vocal is really loud?  Wasn't there one show with Coca Cola during femme fatale she sang the lyrics wrong and we can hear it. Don't be so harsh on her. And so many lives we can hear her shaky voice singing in circus tour. Oh and she did you oughta know with a mic stand

Ok don't hate me...

I am legit a genuine true to the core Stan.. I've been one since BOMT & ive been riding this wave for a loooong time!

I think that with Britney's 20th Anniversary upon us in 2018 there should be a big announcement!! A 20th Anniversary Album with remastered versions of all singles, reworks of the iconic ones & about 6 new songs! 

This should coincide with a big single for it.. big video (the works)

Then it should also come with the announcement of a Farewell Tour!! A big world tour to mark her retirement from performing. 

I do not want to see her like Madonna I just don't.. I think it's time for it to come to a big dramatic & awesome end (at least for the performing part of her pop career)

then she can do other things & try her hand at different parts of the industry 

Archived