Perez Hilton: Can Britney Spears Keep Lip-Synching In Her 40s And 50s?

IconicShow

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really believe that Britney is more at ease with doing covers like "You Oughta Know", so she should do like a mini tour House of Blues style with only covers and maybe rearranged rock covers of her own songs and most importantly NO dancing. Show them what you're made of Britney! Go for it gurllll

3 hours ago, Sliver said:

Yes she can.

Can Perez Hilton keep being a shady pig in his 40s and 50s? 

Come on. Deep down inside you must know that terrible lip syncing is killing Britney the artist. I love Britney the performer but both sides can't exist without the other! Without the release of Glory, which shows us how much Britney could feel involved in her music work, POM wouldn't be a nice topic to talk about among Exhalers

1 minute ago, Britney M. Carey said:

Come on. Deep down inside you must know that terrible lip syncing is killing Britney the artist. I love Britney the performer but both sides can't exist without the other! Without the release of Glory, which shows us how much Britney could feel involved in her music work, POM wouldn't be a nice topic to talk about among Exhalers

Don't talk as if every song on Glory does not have at least four writing credits attached to it, though. :madonna:

Just now, danny1994 said:

She shouldn't be lipsyncing ballads, or the first verse of Toxic when she's in the tree. It's embarrassing. If she wants to use some playback on Work *****, fine, but she needs to incorporate some live or pre-recorded vocals.

One thing I agreed with Perez is that she needs to take a break :bigtime:

she really can't keep doing this in her 40s and 50s. she's already a joke in the industry tbh. now is the time to reinvent herself and actually put in effort into her career if she cares. if she doesn't then she can just retire tbh. she is the only one who has gotten this far without actually singing LIVE and quite frankly it's embarrassing 

30 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

One thing I agreed with Perez is that she needs to take a break :bigtime:

I agree. I'll even go as far as saying that if she does choreos like Circus and Boys, maybe she doesn't have the drive anymore and she should stop doing shows for a while. Not retirement necessarily, but maybe just release a new single every once in a while.

Well he has a point tbh, I think it is time for Britney to reinvent herself if she actually wants to.

The reason why people bring names such as Madonna, Janet is that becuase they managed to pull the boundries, it is not about selling ***/pop music (Janet released Discipline when she was 41 and Madonna is still making *** statements as well in her albums). However it is how much effort they put in a live show and promo wise to thier projects. Which Britney has been lacking in that department for a while.

I just want to see pre-recorded vocals. Some new choreography. And for her to lose that black hat she's been wearing for POM. I'd be happy. 

I sort of feel like that's all she needs to be successful. But I suppose that's a pretty subjective word. What is success to Britney now? I think that's the real question. And if success is going to Hawaii and giving us more albums like Glory from time to time, I'll take it. I just want her to keep making music.

I sound like a broken record, but I really think we're about to see her step up her game. She has seemed so confident and happy lately. Which is amazing. Her body looks incredible. Vegas is ending. We know she has been in the studio. And I think this is all building up to something. If it's not, I'm at the point where I'm okay with that. Britney has been slaying me for years. We're lucky she even graced us with her presence. Not every era will be successful. But I have high hopes for the next.    

1st. Perez is so fake and needs to stop. 2nd. Britney really does need to start singing, or at the very least use prerecorded vocals like the FF Tour. I honestly cringe when I hear Baby or Oops with her 20 year old vocals. She had prerecorded vocals for a bunch of songs in POM 1.0 but got rid of all except for freak show and WB during the revamp and I still don't know why:crying2:

7 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

1st. Perez is so fake and needs to stop. 2nd. Britney really does need to start singing, or at the very least use prerecorded vocals like the FF Tour. I honestly cringe when I hear Baby or Oops with her 20 year old vocals. She had prerecorded vocals for a bunch of songs in POM 1.0 but got rid of all except for freak show and WB during the revamp and I still don't know why:crying2:

It always reminds me of the M+M's tour.

They basically popped a cd in.

Archived