Am I the only person who does NOT give a **** about the GP on here

Cappycorn87

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

You are definitely not the only one. Many legends and icons didn't sell a lot or weren't popular until later when people finally recognize their talents or they died and there are many artists that the GP loves but now are washed up. 

It just makes you look insecure if you are constantly looking to seek validation from the majority.  Like what you like, who cares what others think. Britney has always had that attitude from the beginning hence why she's always getting flack. 

I dont give a single **** either but I do care of what it implies on Britney's career. Low sales and chart positions end up in less singles and investment on further projects. I guess that's what happened to BJ & Glory, her label did know she wasn't going to promote them so their budget (investment) was low and after the 2nd single they didn't even care. :donewithit:

I don't want GP acceptance but it sadly affects any artist, unless Britney becomes an indie singer and release music and singles by herself which it will never happen. Look at Christina, her last tour was cancelled and it was like a decade ago. Britney's asian tour being sold out in 2017 is unbelievable, they are thirsty for her. :slayney:

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You dummies act like the GP has great taste and are that important

I don't decide to like or dislike something over the irrelevant GP

I don't decide to like her based on GP tbh... but I'd love GP to like her and appreciate her, because I know she worth it!

I want ppl to see in her what I see!

You're not the only one OP. After Pitiful Gorilla and BJ debacle, Britney should just avoid to please what GP want and instead go explore more artsy fartsy music

There need to be more "weird" music like If I'm Slaying/How God Roll/Amnesia where she can be both catchy but experimental at the same time :queenflopga:

Guest ukfan

gp can keep their basic soulless generic boring and unoriginal flavours of the month..   gp are like mindless cattle that just constantly need to consume NEW 

I prefer quality,  and good people who truly deserve to be an artist,  an inspirational a icon 

like who in the right mind would go to a zara larson concert?  like what would be the point? 

I don't follow trends or decide what I like based on what others do..  unfortunatly the idea of making your own decisions by yourself seems to be going extinct. 

Britney is consistent with quality,  ALWAYS original and has what these newer artists just don't have,  charisma,  an original singing voice,  originality as an artist.  

Katy Perry - disgusting personality ***** who's stage presence is merely a faked 'nice  character'

sia- yeah she can sing,  but that doesn't mean she has a nice voice..  it's irritating.  like she's singing with a mouth full of syrup 

zara larrson - trashy unoriginal,  uninteresting,  

beiber - do I really need to say anything?  - treats music,  and fans like **** 

girlbands and boybands are **** 

'DJS ' all make terrible generic **** that all sounds the same!  dance music is NOW boring like wdf?!  

Britney has more passion for her artistry and music than these new artists that have been around like a year 

Britney dances,  writes,  inspires,  has a beautiful singing voice full of soul and heart and more importantly a BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY 

I'm not even slightly embarrassed,  it shows I can think for myself,  I'm independent,  loyal and have great taste 

a Britney song came on at work  the other day and everyone (all straight men)  were singing along 

its not embarrassing to like Britney anymore,  with the charts full of absolute crap,  liking Britney is cool 

ALSO 90 PERCENT OF THE GP LIKE BRITNEY TOO.   

her music is undeniably great and original and when she sings we feel it.  

my favourite female artist will always be Britney 

right now my favourite male artist is the weeknd (literally the only newer artist that doesn't piss me off) 

the charts NEED Britney right now.

31 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Sia- yeah she can sing,  but that doesn't mean she has a nice voice..  it's irritating.  like she's singing with a mouth full of syrup 

:gloria: 

Yes sis. I mean Chandelier is a great song but after that she basically released songs that sound the same smh :leaving: And omg don't get me started with Perfume and how it compares to Brit's other ballad  :leaving:

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I dont give a single **** either but I do care of what it implies on Britney's career. Low sales and chart positions end up in less singles and investment on further projects. I guess that's what happened to BJ & Glory, her label did know she wasn't going to promote them so their budget (investment) was low and after the 2nd single they didn't even care. :donewithit:

I don't want GP acceptance but it sadly affects any artist, unless Britney becomes an indie singer and release music and singles by herself which it will never happen. Look at Christina, her last tour was cancelled and it was like a decade ago. Britney's asian tour being sold out in 2017 is unbelievable, they are thirsty for her. :slayney:

10 minutes ago, Borja said:

You should care. You guys act like general public don't have any power lol. :awkblink:

They decide eventually if an artist releases more music or not, so don't come with that IDGAF attitude.

Exactly!! I don't Base my opinions on the GP but no interest from the GP is bad for any artist career. Unfortunately Britney doesn't have a large enough fanBase to be successful without the GPs support.

Well if you're satisfied with her songs peaking on first week and tumbling down, her albums not going #1 and most importantly the negative perception surrounding her, then sure, keep not giving a **** about the public. It's not like they're the ones who gave her those 2 Diamond albums that you all like to brag about. :ricackle:

Archived