Am I the only person who does NOT give a **** about the GP on here

Cappycorn87

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, button said:

Well if you're satisfied with her songs peaking on first week and tumbling down, her albums not going #1 and most importantly the negative perception surrounding her, then sure, keep not giving a **** about the public. It's not like they're the ones who gave her those 2 Diamond albums that you all like to brag about. :ricackle:

Make Me repeaking at its peak position on hot 100 is not tumbling down

Make Me seeing a big increase after her VMA performance is not tumbling down

Glory debut at #3 which is good and a spot higher than where BJ debut at

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me repeaking at its peak position on hot 100 is not tumbling down

Make Me seeing a big increase after her VMA performance is not tumbling down

Glory debut at #3 which is good and a spot higher than where BJ debut at

oh right i forgot.

make me was a hit.

glory did well.

the public is still here for Britney.

8 hours ago, sibode said:

I don't decide to like her based on GP tbh... but I'd love GP to like her and appreciate her, because I know she worth it!

I want ppl to see in her what I see!

This is exactly my POV. I love Britney for her and her music. I love Slumber Party even though it didn't do as well as we wanted to. I like what I like, I don't like it based on the sales numbers or what's popular. The only reason I care about the GP is bc I want them to see in Britney what I see in her. 

18 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Bad GP reaction = low sales = only 2 singles and 2 music videos an era or possibly just 1 next era or possibly NO singles/videos next era :wendycry:

The GP matters because success breeds success. If Make Me had been Top 5 then Slumber Party would've had more help from RCA and possibly more promo and it would've have failed to break the Top 80 :gloria: 

Make Me did not have a bad GP reaction as evident by the increase in sales after the VMA perfvormance

Make Me would have gone top 10 had radio not given up on the single

If you don't give a **** about the GP, then you should care more about what Britney does for her fans which is essentially... nothing.

Also, GP is how to determine if an artist is relevant or not and I'm sad that she hasn't been for years. I for one am not ready to think that nobody cares about her but us.

Guest ukfan
10 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

in our dreams :giggleney:

And in reality..  people DO love Britney,  HER PERSONALITY AND HER MUSIC but how can she still be in gps minds and considered mainstream when she's stayed in Vegas?!  

She is relevant WHEN she does stuff.. consistency is key, which is why I thank God that Vegas is soon to end,  a tour is in the works (very very slowly)  an a album around the same time.. 

Britney fans have been waiting for this moment for like 3 years.. the end of her career pause 

She WILL tour,  she WILL release an album and she WILL return as a mainstream artist again. 

We just have to wait a little bit longer.  

Woman,  men, boys,  girls,  straight,  gay,people all around the world like Britney so yeah I'd say about 90%

She's just been out of the spotlight for a while so of course she doesn't seem as mainstream right now but trust me.. things are slowly changing and her future as a mainstream artist looks bright.  

Britney even out of the spotlight has earned respect,  people acknowledge her as princess of pop.  

To not respect Britney makes you a lowlife loser tbh..  

Britney will return hard. 

10 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

If you don't give a **** about the GP, then you should care more about what Britney does for her fans which is essentially... nothing.

Also, GP is how to determine if an artist is relevant or not and I'm sad that she hasn't been for years. I for one am not ready to think that nobody cares about her but us.

Britney does alot of for the fans by realeasing music,  make appearances, Vegas, doing a world tour

You are just one of these ungrateful bastards

Well, on one hand I sorta don't care. On the other hand though... she is Britney Spears the worldwide POP SUPERSTAR. The GP has to like her whether we agree with them or not. I mean I have my personal opinion on her and on what she does, and I also want the GP to accept her and buy her brand. She's a mainstream artist, not just some random indie girl. :yesokay:

Archived