Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

Jordan Miller

35 minutes ago, icona said:

Dont get too excited. Like other people have said here it sounds like Larry is using this as a  negotiating tactic to get more money. Plus it sounds like if she did end up leaving PH that they wouldnt rule out signing another Vegas contract. Hopefully Brinny can handle the mega stress of moving theaters .25 miles down the strip :gloss:

tumblr_ona34gX3Tg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, danny1994 said:

80% for a 5,000 seat theater isn't that great. And she's had a few legs with only 75% sold.

True...but how many people have gone and seen her in the four years though...hundreds of thousands...thats impressive for her level of limited exposure

Just now, Army1 said:

True...but how many people have gone and seen her in the four years though...hundreds of thousands...thats impressive for her level of limited exposure

It is, but other residencies in vegas have been pulling off 90%, 95%, and even near 100. I guess as long as they're still making money they'll continue with it, but I feel like Britney could pull bigger audiences on tour instead of relying on people to travel to see her.

35 minutes ago, Catalin said:

The residency is a flop, a tour is going flop, everything is going to flop. I think we should just leave her alone then

I actually don't think a tour would flop. You can only perform in once place for so long before demand starts going down. If she brings her show on the road, she'd pull bigger audiences.

I can't believe that this over Las Vegas after 4 years the show soo yes Britney Spears I am soo happy that you finally ending Las Vegas and you go on tour in this summer of 2017 so is the show is here 

i am so excited for the show I hope is new songs added in the show and new album is 

coming in summer of 2017 

go Britney Spears you are  the girl of pop music 

5 hours ago, icona said:

Dont get too excited. Like other people have said here it sounds like Larry is using this as a  negotiating tactic to get more money. Plus it sounds like if she did end up leaving PH that they wouldnt rule out signing another Vegas contract. Hopefully Brinny can handle the mega stress of moving theaters .25 miles down the strip :gloss:

I'm ready for "isn't my new  theater beautiful?!" :unbelievableney:

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I actually don't think a tour would flop. You can only perform in once place for so long before demand starts going down. If she brings her show on the road, she'd pull bigger audiences.

I'd prefer her to tour tbfh. She's young, she shouldn't be doing Vegas THIS early. Enough is enough. Go and have your highest grossing tour ever Brit. You know you can. Release a new high quality album, promote it, Superbowl, and then go tour. And i mean a high quality tour, not like cheap-*** POM. Hire designers for the outfits, hire real choreographers. Bam. :mybodyisready:

I personally think we're going to see a new album towards the end 2018 no matter what happens. If she tours, that's icing on top of the cake.

I won't be thrilled if she stays in Vegas. But at least POM is over. She's making a ton of money with POM, and the fact she's ending it shows me that she does want more. So let's think positive. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I'd prefer her to tour tbfh. She's young, she shouldn't be doing Vegas THIS early. Enough is enough. Go and have your highest grossing tour ever Brit. You know you can. Release a new high quality album, promote it, Superbowl, and then go tour. And i mean a high quality tour, not like cheap-*** POM. Hire designers for the outfits, hire real choreographers. Bam. :mybodyisready:

Agreed 100%, that was my point but some people took my comments as a negative jab towards Britney. It wasn't, I was just saying that Vegas isn't a good fit for her and doesn't allow her to reach her potential.

Archived