So this is the song J Balvin & Camila Cabello took away from Britney...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf have I just heard?! :omg:

Funny that the insider who brought the rumor to life said the song would not please the fanbase :boredashell:

Plus Pitbull is just disgusting, if there was a graduation about "The Culture of Flop" the final test would be being in a song with him :byebitch:

Floptina and J-Hoe can keep him :arianabye:

Oh God, I hate it so much. It has that reggaeton beat that every ******* song of that genre has, and I mean EVERY. FKING. SINGLE. SONG. I will never understand how someone would enjoy listening to this type of music. I'm sorry if I offend anyone lol.

21 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Oh God, I hate it so much. It has that reggaeton beat that every ******* song of that genre has, and I mean EVERY. FKING. SINGLE. SONG. I will never understand how someone would enjoy listening to this type of music. I'm sorry if I offend anyone lol.

I love Reggaetron and I'm feeling this song

ZIw2_Djlw_E4cb6.gif

I wouldn't mind Britney being on the song. It's not anything special, but it's fun and I can see myself dancing to it on a night out 

Archived