Name the Best Thing About Brit's Worst Album and Vice Versa!

1 hour ago, Acai Berry said:

The worst thing about In The Zone is definitely this MATM remix that no one asked for :britstare11: It kills the **** mysterious vibe of the album :brityeah:

Hide contents

NO, Brave New Girl is NOT the worst thing about ITZ. I love this song 

:BBMAney:

Hmm that's true, i should have chosen that over Brave New Girl. I heard that they removed Girls and Boys from that spot last minute to avoid a Parents Advisory sticker that could perhaps threatend the sales and put the stupid remix on there. Too bad, that sticker and Girls and Boys on that spot would've made the vibe even stronger. Weither you hate or love Girls and Boys, it's a very dark **** song perfect for In The Zone

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Queen'sGuard said:

Favorite album: Blackout

I hate the album cover. Hate it.  

You didn't. Noooooooo! God It's her best photoshoot ever (to me lol)

Fav album: Blackout --> worst thing: I would have loved ballad such as Baby Boy in it.

Worst album: Britney Jean --> best thing: the cover is cute, one of her best

best album- blackout. worst thing about it is the fact that i just cant get into toy soldier and get naked but songs like baby boy were left out. 

worst album- bomt. bj isnt even that horrible, esp compared to this. Its cute and iconic but so dreadfully dated and cheesy. However, the amazing vocals save the day

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Hmm that's true, i should have chosen that over Brave New Girl. I heard that they removed Girls and Boys from that spot last minute to avoid a Parents Advisory sticker that could perhaps threatend the sales and put the stupid remix on there. Too bad, that sticker and Girls and Boys on that spot would've made the vibe even stronger. Weither you hate or love Girls and Boys, it's a very dark **** song perfect for In The Zone

Oh yes, Girls and Boys is an amazing song! I didn't know that they decided to remove it from the album's standard version's tracklist, that's a shame. However, they still could go with The Answer instead of MATM remix, that's a great song too.
As for Brave New Girl, a lot of people hate on it but there are a lot of great things about it. I think it fits ITZ perfectly, it has a playful, maybe a little childlish but rebellious and I-don't-give-a-**** vibe. I love the lyrics, I think it's the perfect reflection of what was happening in Britney's mind at that time, she just wanted to be herself, to go with a flow and have fun.

WORST: BRITNEY JEAN

the best thing I think was Britney had time to enjoy with her kids while Myah was recording it :byebitch:

FAVE: BLACKOUT

the worst thing was it had only 3 singles, and we didn't get proper promotion and the original GM video, and that State of Grace wasn't included. :embarrassney:

WORST (or least favorite since I still like it): ...BABY ONE MORE TIME

Well, it spawned a single in the form of (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop! Remix) which still stands as one of my favorite Britney songs ever. Oh and she belted out some really nice vocals in some songs in that one

BEST: IN THE ZONE

Brave New Girl is a really bad song, I hate it lol

6 hours ago, Queen'sGuard said:

Least favorite album: Britney Jean

The best thing about this album is Work *****. There's no doubt about it. Love this track as everyone else has said. The best part about the track is that she sounds like Britney. She's not trying to be something she's not. Which is what I felt like listening to most of the songs on that album.

But it's mostly Myah on WB  :ponderney:

Archived