Name the Best Thing About Brit's Worst Album and Vice Versa!

Here are the rules, guys! Make a decision - what is your favorite and least favorite Britney album. THEN - name the best thing about the worst album and the worst thing about the best album. Imagine this is couple's therapy! :unbothered:

DISCLAIMER: I can imagine a lot of Britney Jean as the worst album here so if you aren't into cliches you can go for the 2nd least favorite album. :cooltshirt:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fave: Circus

Worst thing about it: 2 many amazing BUT hard to get international exclusive bonus tracks (R.I.P. getting them on streaming services / iTunes).

2nd Least Fave: Femme Fatale

Best thing about it: It's a dance album but it doesn't have the *sick beat drop, bro* formula that a lot of other pop stars use when it comes to EDM / Pop these days (PET PEEVE).

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney is my Favorite! The worst thing was they didn't make the Crossroads soundtrack and album separately. 

Britney Jean the best thing is the album booklet shoot. 

Good point, probably my favorite album cover of her whole discography! :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Fave: Circus

Worst thing about it: 2 many amazing BUT hard to get international exclusive bonus tracks (R.I.P. getting them on streaming services / iTunes).

2nd Least Fave: Femme Fatale

Best thing about it: It's a dance album but it doesn't have the *sick beat drop, bro* formula that a lot of other pop stars use when it comes to EDM / Pop these days (PET PEEVE).

Good point, probably my favorite album cover of her whole discography! :meltdown:

Circus had so many bonus tracks. It was amazing! 

BJ cover? My fav cover is Britney 

Britney Jean is my least favourite album but I'm gonna go with my 2nd least favourite album - Femme Fatale.
The best thing about FF are probably deluxe tracks because they are amazing, I especially love Don't Keep Me Waiting and He About To Lose Me.

The worst thing about In The Zone is definitely this MATM remix that no one asked for :britstare11: It kills the **** mysterious vibe of the album :brityeah:

NO, Brave New Girl is NOT the worst thing about ITZ. I love this song 

:BBMAney:

Blackout is my favorite. The worst thing about Blackout is that Get back is a bonus track. Why should I be sad should be a bonus instead. :lessons: :meltdown:

Britney Jean is my least favorite. The best thing is that Britney didn't do much to promote the album so a lot of people don't know that it exists. :staysalty:

Worst Thing: In the Zone - Brave New Girl is really out of place. Also, remixes as bonus tracks are very lazy. Sippin' On or And Then We Kiss should have been included.

Worst Thing: Blackout - It needed more bonus tracks. State of Grace and Kiss Me All Over would have been spectacular as final additions.

Best Thing: Britney Jean - Work ***** has become a signature Britney song and one of her best visually pleasing music videos.

12 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Why should I be sad should be a bonus instead. :lessons: 

No, that was the perfect album closer

880f3dbf567b4bf0327847a3d7a29f93b6bdf9fb

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Worst Thing: In the Zone - Brave New Girl is really out of place.

Worst Thing: Blackout - It needed more bonus tracks. State of Grace and Kiss Me All Over would have been spectacular as final additions.

Best Thing: Britney Jean - Work ***** has become a signature Britney song and one of her best visually pleasing music videos.

No, that was the perfect album closer

880f3dbf567b4bf0327847a3d7a29f93b6bdf9fb

I don't like it :lessons: 

Least favorite album: Britney Jean

The best thing about this album is Work *****. There's no doubt about it. Love this track as everyone else has said. The best part about the track is that she sounds like Britney. She's not trying to be something she's not. Which is what I felt like listening to most of the songs on that album.

Favorite album: Blackout

I hate the album cover. Hate it.  

19 minutes ago, Little Bit Dangerous said:

Best Album 1: Femme Fatale         Worst Part: Britney had no interest in it, so everything about her was lazy

Worst Album: BJ                               Best Part:  "Work *****" has become a Britney staple and powerful single

Best Album 2: Blackout                   Worst Part: Didn't get proper promo

I agree! Though Blackout is my #1, Femme Fatale is a close second. It sucks that she was sooo out of it, not herself, no energy, not in to it etc. It's like she completely changed her personality, right down to her voice. I know she changed after her break down, but even Circusney was a better version of Britney than her during the Femme Fatale era.  She was a total zombie. My heart still breaks over the fact that she sat in a chair and did hair flips during the Hold It Against Me dance break, instead hitting us with an amazing routine.

Archived