Better Music Video Concept

So since we're now all hoping for "Better" to be the next single since she teased the song on her Instagram account I came up with a little concept of her music video.

I hope it's not gonna be a random ****** or Disney themed video, I want an actual story line for that song. 

I imagined it to be about her love life and how it is difficult to find the right partner when you're a person in the spotlight. 
But in the video she finds the right person & she totally falls for him and they open up to each other because it's "so good so good so damn so good so right so good"

I want another iconic Britney music video. 

How do you guys imagine it to be?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with something like an updated DLMBTLTK video.  Kind of the look of 5H's Flex video would be really cool.  Maybe she could secretly film it on one of her MANY vacations to Hawaii.  Get with the locals and learn/perform a really cool hula dance routine for the song.  

Guest $elfish

I want it to be britney trying to make her ex jealous while flaunting Sam 

or make a friend jealous since

it is called better after all 

39 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

I agree with something like an updated DLMBTLTK video.  Kind of the look of 5H's Flex video would be really cool.  Maybe she could secretly film it on one of her MANY vacations to Hawaii.  Get with the locals and learn/perform a really cool hula dance routine for the song.  

Omg that would be so cool:britlol:britney shaking her *** with a grass skirt and flowers on her head while better is playing 

1 hour ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

I want it to be britney trying to make her ex jealous while flaunting Sam 

or make a friend jealous since

it is called better after all 

Omg that would be so cool:britlol:britney shaking her *** with a grass skirt and flowers on her head while better is playing 

Even if they cut away from the song for an all new dance break.... picture it.... kind of like how Beyonce did with the Baby Boy Video.... cut away from the daytime beach scenes and from the song all together..... dance break at night to a hardcore island drum beat in front of a fire with a bunch of hula dancers all around her.   Then cut back in to the song for the last chorus.  

I'm imagining a Kelly Clarkson mess with a bunch of scenes of random people falling in love intercut with scenes of Britney performing the song.  

If we get another video, which I really doubt, don't expect much.  At most it'll be a super low-budget video that somehow turns out well (think 'Do Somethin' or 'Someday').

If they had 'Better' as the third single, I think it would be super cool if it was released during the summer with a mix of settings.
Set in Spain, Brazil or Africa maybe. Beach time and goofy/play times and **** times with Sam at random different locations.

As the music starts, I'd have the camera in a gym zoomed up on Sam lifting someone up like he's doing weights with them.
The camera zooms out slowly until it reveals Britney as the person being lifted.
She’s in a little gym outfit, ponytail, looking fresh, cute and **** as ****. The camera reveals Britney in time just when the first verse starts.
Britney is looking into the camera singing along, pulling **** poses as her man is lying down
on one of the weight lifting thingys or bench lifting her up and ****.
Then once the song starts to reach near towards the chorus, it switches to Sam driving around with the rooftop open.
Britney's hair waving about, touching him, making out with him and singing along to the music.
Brit in exotic skimpy, **** summer outfits. Sam in a tank-top and shorts. Once it hits the chorus, we see several point of view shots
of them filming each other playing around in stores, arcades and on bumper cars laughing at a fun fair in the summer evening.
Maybe later they buy bottles of beer, get a little drunk and play pranks on people at random places.
I'd also have a real hot moment, where they get back to their hotel in the evening where the song goes 'so good, so good, so right so good'
with Britney climbing on top of Sam in his underwear smiling looking up at heron a bed with her filming him (again point of view shot by Brit)
as she caresses and kisses his body, then with him doing the same with her with him filming instead.
It suddenly goes to a blackout just seconds before they go and have **** time.
Then bam... **** dance routine on the beach with daytime scenery and random shots of her naked rolling around
the beach covered in nothing but loads of sand and jewels passionately singing about their relay.

Basically it would be a mix of professional filming shots showing them and then selfie shots filming through phones.
I'd also have the video edited in a way where it looks like an actual tumblr/snapchat sort of video you see on the internet.
Make it look very young, authentic, current, hip and real looking. Almost like a young, hot couple in love in the summer opening up
to each other and the beginning stages of falling for each other. Sharing their 'story' on social media like all new loves do during the summer.
Kids, teens and young adults LOVE seeing that sort of **** in the summer with that type of sound.
That's what I'd do for the 'Better' video tbh   :mhm: 

My concept:

It's sunset, the sky is like firey red with thick purple hued clouds (natural and subtle) in a beachy area. She's in the car in the backseat with the wind flowing in her hair, her arms and hands in riding motion. *She exits the car and the door slams, Slow motion, she walks with her girls to a house party and exchanges glances with a guy who seems to be shy. They talk and hook up upstairs (she leads him). The bedroom has a view of the sky, and a cute **** scene of them hooking up. He understands her body, and it's cinematic and sensual. Their are scenes interspersed with choreography with her in a room with screens that project the words 'Better and Better' over her. There are scenes with different outfits and her carassing herself in the mirror as well as pool and beach scenes. :werk:

I can't at the amount of people who want her to put another guy in her videos where it'll really ruin the video after they break up. Kevin ruined MP after the fact and don't get me started on Criminal. We already have Slumber Party we don't need anymore videos with Sam. :nyheadache:

Archived