Just Luv Me will be the third single?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY GOD DONT PLAY WITH ME

Acoustic just Luv Me promo please Britney. PLEASE

The song is beautiful, if this is done properly with acoustic promo, a radio deal, another excellent video (i.e. Slumber party and not canon MM) and a real push from the label. Omg JLM could be huge guys. Wtf

And correct me if I'm wrong but have the single releases correlated with the vegas runs? Maybe because another one is starting soon there'll be another single??

I WANT JLM via VOULBERABLENEY. It's got to come off authentic.

I can't believe I'm even letting myself imagine the slayage, I should know better by now

:tiffsniffle:

4 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

I just read on instagram that Just Luv Me will be the third single in april, and that they will shoot a video in her line and her perfume promotion will be in it in Planet Hollywood rooms, not hard to believe it tho :plzexplain: 

I think she should shoot the video in her line now, because her body looks good :hipney:

Rumor: Britney Spears is releasing #JustLuvMe as a single. RCA decided that Sophie Muller filming the music video in Planet Hollywood rooms.

dont play with my emotions coz im dying for this song to be a single :crying2:

2 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

If she releases just love me as a single, SHE BETTER GIVE ME SOME ******* AMAZING LIVE VOCALS CAUSE SHE WON'T BE DANCING TO THAT BEAT.

But I'm not gonna ask you for nothing
Just luv me, just luv me

bUieQjwbPlbxK.gif

just luv me could easily replace everytime in POM show. 

im here for this simply because i want a third single no matter what it is. 

i feel like if they were gonna do it they wouldve done it by now though? slumber party has been deceased for awhile

On 21/03/2017 at 3:02 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

RCA decides release dates 

i feel as though they keep waiting so long because they can't decide on what should be released and or it's like they're trying to restart the era so they wait so long that people forget about the other stuff and focus on the new single

Hope you're right, but RCA are really bad imo and they don't have a smart thought process. 

Archived