Just Luv Me will be the third single?

I just read on instagram that Just Luv Me will be the third single in april, and that they will shoot a video in her line and her perfume promotion will be in it in Planet Hollywood rooms, not hard to believe it tho :plzexplain: 

I think she should shoot the video in her line now, because her body looks good :hipney:

Rumor: Britney Spears is releasing #JustLuvMe as a single. RCA decided that Sophie Muller filming the music video in Planet Hollywood rooms.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

If true - Wow only 5/6 months after Slumber Party. Her team are ON IT this era :gloria:

If false - Never mind. She wouldn't have promoted it, radio would've boycotted it and it would've flopped hard any way :otears:

RCA decides release dates 

i feel as though they keep waiting so long because they can't decide on what should be released and or it's like they're trying to restart the era so they wait so long that people forget about the other stuff and focus on the new single

Guest $elfish
14 minutes ago, sibode said:

IF IT'S TRUE, that's a bad single choice tbh...
I'm CYM/LMD team, BUT if they needed a ballad, Invitation would have been so much BETTAH

JLM is cool, but if you (Britney are you readin this?) won't perform it LIVE it gets soooooooo boring

:tbh:

it's gonna be the next perfume:meltdown: she's just gonna sit down and lip sync :orangu:

Archived