Just Luv Me will be the third single?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Because he posts **** 24/7 on Twitter

He could start any rumor, even that Britney is planning to release a Spanish album or sth

Did he reveal any important info before? Coz Im not using twitter yet I know his name. +why does he have so many followers?

Just now, RussianFan said:

Did he reveal any important info before? Coz Im not using tweeter yet I know his name. +why does he have so many followers?

He has not. As I said, he just posts ****

He has that many followers because people either find him funny or believe in his **** cause sometimes he simply retweets or posts about rumors he hasn't started

Just now, Rico. said:

He has not. As I said, he just posts ****

He has that many followers because people either find him funny or believe in his **** cause sometimes he simply retweets or posts about rumors he hasn't started

sad, but we'll see. the rumor is well made up anyways,not too typical. 

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

RCA decides release dates 

i feel as though they keep waiting so long because they can't decide on what should be released and or it's like they're trying to restart the era so they wait so long that people forget about the other stuff and focus on the new single

People can't forget about something they never heard of tho :moorangu:

3 hours ago, sibode said:

IF IT'S TRUE, that's a bad single choice tbh...
I'm CYM/LMD team, BUT if they needed a ballad, Invitation would have been so much BETTAH

JLM is cool, but if you (Britney are you readin this?) won't perform it LIVE it gets soooooooo boring

:tbh:

I don't think better is the worst but I'm definitely team CYM/LMD the best options!! :wooney:

Archived