Mini Rant: They Don't WANT Her To Get Better

Britney is not a prisoner, she does as she pleases. And i really dont think she was "nervous" at the Orlando event, she just literally does not care for the attention anymore. She was 20, hungry for fame, hungry for her career. Now shes experienced the height of her career and everything else. She's over it. She was there cause she had to be lol like wave, k sign a few autographs, bye. Shes grown up alot and now her kids are her priority. Unforunately, when pop stars become moms they tend to get really boring. Xtina is another example. :4music::4music:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But maybe she does have help? We have no clue if she has a therapist or if she even likes therapy. Some ppl don't like conventional therapy and try other methods. Her practicing yoga, painting, doing other types of things may be her way of dealing with anxiety issues. If she doesn't even like sitting to get her hair done for events, maybe an hour session with a doctor multiple times a week also isn't her thing. We have no clue what goes on behind the scenes. And like others said mental illness doesnt get better by just treating it. If she has something, it'll be a lifelong issue. Like we keep making it seem like her parents are the devil. Doesn't her dad make like $130K from her a year? Compared to the millions she brings in, that's literally nothing. He could be milking her for a lot more if he wanted to or was just soo money hungry. And you guys are confused. Her whole team is not part of the conservatorship. It's Jamie and another guy. Literally has nothing to do with Larry and RCA. 

6 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Ironic coming from a faceless profile that has 13k posts, many of which are meltdowns. Maybe you should worry about your own mental health instead of pretending to be Britneys nurse :staysalty: 

shes happy and balanced in life and work and improving musically and performing steadily since 2015. She faced Sam in court, Britney is more than fine she's glorious rn

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

10 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Her father and her whole team don't even want Britney to get well enough to be independent of them. It's been 10 fukking years since her breakdown, they have millions of dollars to spend to help with any therapy/CBT to help with her anxiety and lack of confidence, but no. Seeing how uncomfortable she was at the recent Planet Hollywood event brought it home to me - she was dying inside from nerves. The terrified eyes haven't gone away. The forced smiles are still there. Sometimes it feels like she's come a long way from 2007, but in some other ways - she's still full of anxiety and uncomfortable. 

Her family and team want to keep control of her so Britney doesn't get the help she still needs. Some of you like to pretend everything is perfect now, but it isn't. Britney still looks anxious like 90% of the time and that must be horrible for her. 

I think the reason she's had so many failed relationships over recent years is her chronic lack of self worth and confidence. She needs to learn from MJ's mistakes - ditch the plastic surgeon and hire a GOOD THERAPIST. Charlie is getting married and Britney is having "fun" with a toyboy barely older than her sons - it's bizarre. 

Barely older than kids.... are you ******* kidding me?? He's 23!! And what's wrong with an age difference seriously ?? As long as they're happy together. I personally hate ageism. 

we don't know everything about it but conservatorships are for people who CAN'T take care of themselves...and britney can. she can work and be a mother and do everything but legally she can't. the whole things is shady and yes i do believe they don't want her to get better. she's they're cash cow 

Guest $elfish

here comes the meltdown

what goes around comes around

and the stans are waiting

i didn't down vote because you have some points i agree with but we dont know so we can't really say anything:lostney:

Archived