Mini Rant: They Don't WANT Her To Get Better

Her father and her whole team don't even want Britney to get well enough to be independent of them. It's been 10 fukking years since her breakdown, they have millions of dollars to spend to help with any therapy/CBT to help with her anxiety and lack of confidence, but no. Seeing how uncomfortable she was at the recent Planet Hollywood event brought it home to me - she was dying inside from nerves. The terrified eyes haven't gone away. The forced smiles are still there. Sometimes it feels like she's come a long way from 2007, but in some other ways - she's still full of anxiety and uncomfortable. 

Her family and team want to keep control of her so Britney doesn't get the help she still needs. Some of you like to pretend everything is perfect now, but it isn't. Britney still looks anxious like 90% of the time and that must be horrible for her. 

I think the reason she's had so many failed relationships over recent years is her chronic lack of self worth and confidence. She needs to learn from MJ's mistakes - ditch the plastic surgeon and hire a GOOD THERAPIST. Charlie is getting married and Britney is having "fun" with a toyboy barely older than her sons - it's bizarre. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's pretty clear they want to keep Britney under conservatorship and leach off her earnings. I mean, Lynne wasted no time ghostwriting writing a book about Britney's meltdown to make a quick buck. I'll give them credit for getting Britney help in 2008, but they're treating her like a money machine.

38 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

You have no ******* idea what is going on. Stop making such overblown, over-the-top statements when you have NO ******* IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

This.

It's clear that something with Britney is not right. Plus, she looks happy now, I'm pretty sure the c-ship changed since a lot since the beginning.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I think it's pretty clear they want to keep Britney under conservatorship and leach off her earnings. I mean, Lynne wasted no time ghostwriting writing a book about Britney's meltdown to make a quick buck. I'll give them credit for getting Britney help in 2008, but they're treating her like a money machine.

I mean, she's essentially their meal ticket since 1998. Look how fast they threw Jamie Lynn in there too wanting to get two for one. :orangu: 

40 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Very cocky, aren't you? With your less than 2000 posts :zoomzoom:

Ironic coming from a faceless profile that has 13k posts, many of which are meltdowns. Maybe you should worry about your own mental health instead of pretending to be Britneys nurse :staysalty: 

shes happy and balanced in life and work and improving musically and performing steadily since 2015. She faced Sam in court, Britney is more than fine she's glorious rn

If it was for her she wouldn't even assist to these events, and I don't think it has anything to do with the conservatorship.

A few years ago I still believed the whole thing was pretty ****** up, but we really have no idea what's going on. But what's for sure is that she's gotten a lot better since 2014, so whatever the terms are of her legal situation, I think it's doing a positive impact on her. I'm not blind and I do believe they're kinda cheating with the laws, because she's clearly not a disabled person that needs that kind of conservatorship, or so we think. But at this point I think it has more to do with some legal issue, that they're trying to protect her in that aspect, but I see she has a lot of freedom lately, so I don't feel sorry for her anymore.

Her awkwardness and nervousness won't go away the moment the conservatorship ends, if it ever happens. And I don't think it's something that makes her lose her sleep, that would make her take any therapy. I think she's just fine.

1 hour ago, Someone Who Knows said:

You have no ******* idea what is going on. Stop making such overblown, over-the-top statements when you have NO ******* IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

i guess i'm using the same gif from another reply i made

tenor.gif

I'm sorry, but even if any of you had insight into britney's life, you can't just doctor away anxiety or confidence issues. Doesn't work like that. Personally, I just think she's a self-aware grown woman. She's finding a life/work balance. Good on her. :) 

17 minutes ago, BreatheNormally said:

Britney spoke very openly many years ago about her urge to be freed from these constraints. It's really sad what they've done to her in the name of being able to mother her children. 

While it breaks my heart to see Britney sad  it doesn't mean what she wants is what's best for her.  Im not saying she does or doesn't need the conservatorship but the point is we just don't know and just because she doesn't want it doesn't mean its not necessary.

Nah, she has made a lot of strides in the past few years and you can't write em off because she isn't at the place where you want her be.

Boy toy, really? She has found someone who she clearly likes and likes her back. He doesn't seem to have an ulterior motive and appears to treat her very well. So what's the deal?

Ya need 2 hop off brit's **** and let  ha LIVE tbh

:prettyney:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

It's obvious that she has some kind of anxiety disorder, but 1) it doesn't go away like that, and 2) that doesn't mean she is not happy in her life  :ponderney: 

People with mental disorder learn how to be happy and how to cope with their disorder at the same time, because it can last all life long, no matter how much help they will get. Mental breakdowns don't last, but disorders can :nicki2:

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Her father and her whole team don't even want Britney to get well enough to be independent of them. It's been 10 fukking years since her breakdown, they have millions of dollars to spend to help with any therapy/CBT to help with her anxiety and lack of confidence, but no. Seeing how uncomfortable she was at the recent Planet Hollywood event brought it home to me - she was dying inside from nerves. The terrified eyes haven't gone away. The forced smiles are still there. Sometimes it feels like she's come a long way from 2007, but in some other ways - she's still full of anxiety and uncomfortable. 

Her family and team want to keep control of her so Britney doesn't get the help she still needs. Some of you like to pretend everything is perfect now, but it isn't. Britney still looks anxious like 90% of the time and that must be horrible for her. 

I think the reason she's had so many failed relationships over recent years is her chronic lack of self worth and confidence. She needs to learn from MJ's mistakes - ditch the plastic surgeon and hire a GOOD THERAPIST. Charlie is getting married and Britney is having "fun" with a toyboy barely older than her sons - it's bizarre. 

You literally have no idea about what goes on behind what we don't see. Stop making so broad accusations about the only people in her life that actually care for her. Everyone else failed her, abused her and used her for fame, money and ***. Her family might not be perfect, but her parents have stood by her side through it all,  and they love their daughter. You only say that because you want Britney to reflect the idea of her you have in your mind, but she is living the life that she wants, she's never been happier and more at peace with herself. She is finally living life for herself and not people. 

Also, you first you say that Britney is trapped, but then you criticize her for making the decision to date Sam? It seems to me that all you want for her is to live her life according to your expectations without taking her voice in consideration.

Archived