The real question of the Glory era is:

Urbanney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Hard To Forget Ya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Hard to Forget Ya is one of the most beautiful melodies, verses, prechoruses and bridges Britney has ever recorded. Yes, the chorus is basic, but it's solid pop. :donewithit:

The only reason I remember Hard to Forget Ya is because I realized how ironic it was that I could never remember the name of it once I looked it up and realized it was called Hard to Forget Ya :tehe: I've listened to it probably three times at most :awkblink:

37 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

bc they have a somewhat different sound than the rest of the album 

How? The album is pretty versatile and I think they fit in. For example, I don't think Hard to Forget Ya, Man on the Moon, DYWCO, or Just Like Me sound like any of the other songs on the album. But Mood Ring fits in REALLY well with Invitation, Make Me, Just Luv Me, and Slumber Party. Better and Change Your Mind sound more similar to Love Me Down than HTFY does. I guess What You Need fits with Private Show. 

19 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

How? The album is pretty versatile and I think they fit in. For example, I don't think Hard to Forget Ya, Man on the Moon, DYWCO, or Just Like Me sound like any of the other songs on the album. But Mood Ring fits in REALLY well with Invitation, Make Me, Just Luv Me, and Slumber Party. Better and Change Your Mind sound more similar to Love Me Down than HTFY does. I guess What You Need fits with Private Show. 

IA that mood ring has such a similar sound to Just Luv Me and Invitation and i really dont see why it would be a japan only bonus track as track 18 since Coupure electrique does such a great job on closing the album by itself

the album is very versatile but its also kind of cohesive at the same time like how ITZ is

Invitation, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, and Make Me all have that slow and sensual sound that BOM and TOMH share

Private Show and What You Need have the urban jazz(?) vibe to it along with clumsy's melody

overall the album has a certain feel to it and the bonus tracks seem to give off a different feel to it compared to the rest of the album

Better, CYM, and IID feel lighter compared to its other dance tracks such as DYWCO, Clumsy, LMD, and Slumber Party

Liar feels darker and heavier than Just Like Me and Hard to Forget Ya

idk if i explained it correctly but :squintney: tried my best 

To me, all of the tracks are IN the standar version since there IS NOT another Glory album version, except for the Japanese edition. It's just a matter of labeling them as "bonus tracks" and the fact that those considered bonus tracks will never be singles, as if she releases countless singles from an album nowadays. :dontlike:

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

Hard To Forget Ya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Hard to Forget Ya is one of the most beautiful melodies, verses, prechoruses and bridges Britney has ever recorded. Yes, the chorus is basic, but it's solid pop. :donewithit:

My problem with this song is the chorus because the song is GREAT and then the "best part" is so basic. =/

Archived