Britney promotes 'Better' on Instagram!? New single, or TROLLNEY

Aussieney

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The_Original_Toy said:

now see, this is how y'all have meltdowns :forkit: 

but go ahead and get your hopes up, i just dont wanna see y'all give her **** for not releasing better as the third single :sassybrit:

We won't have to, because she is releasing it. I HEARD IT AT A POOL PARTY WITH JAYDEN AND SEAN PRESTON :yesplease:

YES TODAY IS FIRST DAY OF SPRING *****

BETTER RELEASE BETTER THE SPRING SMASH OF 2017

YES ***** MAKE ME ALLERGIC WITH THAT SPRING POLLEN GROOVY BEAT *****

DOO IT BRITNEY *****!!! ILL TAKE ANYTHING AT THIS POINT

OH MAY BE JUST LUV ME AND IF I'M DANCING TOO THANKS

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I already know it's going to feature Sam and I'm ok with it :meltdown:

I already know it's going to be a series of Instagram videos stitched together into a music video! :meltdown: Feat. Sam, Sean, Jayden, Lexie, Bryan, Mama and Papa Spears, Hannah, Fe, Larry :meltdown: Make Me video 3.0 if her POM dancers are there :meltdown: Ohh La La 2.0 perhaps :meltdown:

VEVO better (no pun intended :meltdown:) secure its weave ngl! Fastest video to reach a billion views ever! :meltdown: 

2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

O

M

F

G

THIS IS NOT A ******* DRILL

ITS ******* HAPPENING 

LORD HAVE MERCY IVE WANTED THIS SINCE AUGUST 26 2016:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

We finally have a real chance of getting a third single from an album!!! It's been literally forever!!  :tiffanycries:  

okay, really only since FF. :awkblink:but still. REJOICE MAMA, THE HOLY SPEARIT HAS HEARD OUR PRAYERS!! :tiffanycries:

Archived