Make Me... Best Performance

JustLuvMe

I have to say this is her Best Performance for Make Me on the Jonathan Ross show and here's why: it's not a hardcore a song so it required different kinds of elements to bring it to life on stage and it all fits so perfectly here.

Under the ocean waves as background and the lighting over head really set the mood and it takes the performance to another world. The occasional close up shots and camera work make it feel very personal. Also she looked so cute and I saw her younger self in this performance, it's like she's the spark that won't go out :unreal:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, WilderWein said:

i like the vma one before g eazy came out. it was intimiate and stripped down. i also liked the one you posted, jonathan ross. also because of the backdrop, the drip drops. it has something sensual and sensitive about it.

I feel like a mix of VMA and Jonathan Ross would've been the perfect performance. I love when she gets picked up and swung around and the outfit too- the outfits for the VMA should've not been that angry yellow

Archived