Work ***** and Body Ache are the same

Crayboy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work ***** is a Gagnam Style 2.0 or at least it was intended to be, well it sounds like that. :angietea:

With proper promo it could have been a worldwide smash hit, but, well you know :cricket:

PS. Head Ache is nothing compared to WB, I didnt even get what its lyrics are about. It just sounds unfinished and annoying, the chorus is weird, it is supposed to be EDM but it has no rhythm at all, it's like a mix of different sounds that dont match at all and it ends up being trash. Even Chillin with you and Ugly Boyz  make more sense. :boredashell: and Im being optimistic :nyschool:

Honestly idk why you guys all have to degrade one song to glorify the other.....    :beynah:
I actually happen to love both WB and BA.   :howiroll:
I actually find them both to be super catchy and fun to listen to when working out, driving or just chillin tbh  :blurp:
BJ might not be her best album ever ofc, but some people make out like it was the worst pop album of all time ever created. :rude2me:
I just think that type of mentality is totally over-dramatic.  :donewithit:
Like... compared to other pop albums that came out that same year, it actually was one of the best among most.  :verycool:
Its just not the best out of Britney's entire discovery, you know?   :yaknow:  

2 hours ago, Work_Guilty said:

:nobitch: you cant compare god (slay god aka work *****) with human

work ***** god? jaja lol no:nonono:nothing created by flop flop am can be god

GOD>

TOXIC

BOMT

SLAVE

OOPS

BREATHE ON ME

GIMME MORE

MAKE ME, SLUMBER PARTY, MOST OF GLORY  with flopping and everything