Which Britney Song Would You Want Played at Your Funeral?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I want ppl to have the time of their lives at my funeral! :likethat:

I want a big fat *** part-ay...with colorful clothes, **** style, no broken hearts and no tears!:bop:

I want laughter cuz there is no better sound than laughter!!! <3:hahaha:

Gimme More, HIAM, 3, I wanna go, TTWE, Make Me, Womanizer, omg I can go on on! There r songs of other artists that my death body wanna hear as well tbh.:jumpney:

Zayn, Ariana, Selena, One Direction would be cool too!:woopsie:

I want everyone to rock out (not with their ***** out), but shake ur **** and ***** like there is no tomorrow! And I want a confetti bomb <3 :clap:

I want the same sort of funeral too.  I don't want a funeral where everyone is wearing black and crying and singing morbid hymns, in fact a good send off sounds like the way to go. I want a secular one not a religious one. I often think a funeral should be a celebration of a person's life and their achievements, not a morbid church service. As for Britney songs, I think any of her club bangers will do. Certainly not the sad ballads. No Everytime or any of those ones.

• Super Mods

Alien.

cuz Im a big sap like that and it literally is one of my top fav britney songs. 

Actually, I was watching the everytime video on YouTube and one of the comments, a mother posted that she had lost her baby boy and she played everytime during his funneral. She said she related to the song and her interpretation of the lyrics was fitting of how she felt about her son. I was balling and made me so proud to hear that as a fan, that what people deemed her as a basic pop tart that creates lifeless music yet look at how her music has touched people. :otears:

Archived