Which Britney Song Would You Want Played at Your Funeral?

I've seen a lot of people talk about which songs they'd like played at their funerals to make their love for a song seem more intense but in reality it's actually a pretty big decision to make that you have to take some to think about. Besides Britney songs, I'd say My Neck, My Back by Khia, that **** is my jam for life but when it comes to Britney songs... I don't know! :unbothered:

What about you, future corpses? Which BritBrit song do you want played at your funeral? :yaknow: Perhaps this is just another way to ask the question "Which is your favorite Britney song?" but you could find a lot of other reasons to play a song at your funeral other than it just being your all time fave... :brityes: I think I'd go with Soda Pop. It's not nearly in my top 25 favorite Britney song BUT I have to admit that it's very out of the ordinary and completely different from anything else in her discography. It's very quirky and weird but FUN and that's how I want people to feel at my funeral. Seems like the perfect way to die to me! :madance:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want ppl to have the time of their lives at my funeral! :likethat:

I want a big fat *** part-ay...with colorful clothes, **** style, no broken hearts and no tears!:bop:

I want laughter cuz there is no better sound than laughter!!! <3:hahaha:

Gimme More, HIAM, 3, I wanna go, TTWE, Make Me, Womanizer, omg I can go on on! There r songs of other artists that my death body wanna hear as well tbh.:jumpney:

Zayn, Ariana, Selena, One Direction would be cool too!:woopsie:

I want everyone to rock out (not with their ***** out), but shake ur **** and ***** like there is no tomorrow! And I want a confetti bomb <3 :clap:

Archived