She kind of has the 'old Britney' face here

none

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

She pretty much looks like her old self but honestly she should lay off the lip injections but Im not here to tell her what she should or should not do. 

I heard back in the day that lips are what Justin is attracted to and this got me thinking if it got to her head and made her insecure of her lips thinking men prefer that since she naturally had thin lips. 

Also base on that picture, she is soooo attracted to G-Eazy. I wish she gotten with him instead of Sam but then again, thats just me. 

I used to wanted to have lips like hers, I don't like the lip injections she has been doin'. :ponderney:

But it's human nature. We always want what we don't have.

I also don't like contouring very much. I'm a fan of the old days when they didn't apply as much makeup. We all saw what she looks without it - beautiful. :slayney:

8 hours ago, JCorax said:

I used to wanted to have lips like hers, I don't like the lip injections she has been doin'. :ponderney:

But it's human nature. We always want what we don't have.

I also don't like contouring very much. I'm a fan of the old days when they didn't apply as much makeup. We all saw what she looks without it - beautiful. :slayney:

tho contouring looks amazing on her
Image result for britney v magazine

Archived