Scream & Shout re-enters the top 100 on iTunes WW!!!!!!!!!! (#73 (+15))

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Lol those songs are miles better than this shitty song. Everyone just likes it because it was a "hit"

This is subjective.

Scream and Shout is better at its job than Make Me or Slumber Party, which are just as basic of *** songs as Scream and Shout is a basic party song. IMO nothing in the production value of MM or SP holds a candle to Scream and Shout. Make Me outweighs both lyrically, except for G-Eazy's embarrassing verse.

1 hour ago, adrenaliner said:

I adore Make Me and Slumber Party, but Scream & Shout is a huge bop! Her vocals, attitude and the music videos slay! Her second biggest hit! :queenriri:

1) It's not her song. Not on her VEVO page. Not on her Spotify page. Billboard doesn't add Scream & Shout sales to Britney's total. Just forget about it. Stop claiming this abomination as her own. VEVO, Spotify and Billboard all said NO.

2) Britney has exactly 3 songs bigger than this joke of a song.

8 hours ago, button said:

1) It's not her song. Not on her VEVO page. Not on her Spotify page. Billboard doesn't add Scream & Shout sales to Britney's total. Just forget about it. Stop claiming this abomination as her own. VEVO, Spotify and Billboard all said NO.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/britney-spears-official-top-10-biggest-selling-singles-revealed__3586/

sorry baby, the song slays :staysalty:

4 hours ago, adrenaliner said:

That's for the UK only. Officialcharts is for one country only. :blurp:

The song slays so much it's getting less views than Toxic and ...Baby One More Time, both over 13 years old. :shadelaugh:

http://kworb.net/youtube/artist/britneyspears.html

No one thinks of Scream & shout as a Britney song. Not Billboard, not Spotify and not Youtube.

BOMT, Oops and Toxic are all 3 bigger songs. Womanizer was also bigger in the US (bigger sales, bigger peak, bigger everything)

Guest $elfish
15 hours ago, Starburst said:

Lol those songs are miles better than this shitty song. Everyone just likes it because it was a "hit"

I like it because it is a good song in my opinion and brings back memories 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, button said:

1 hour ago, button said:

That's for the UK only. Officialcharts is for one country only. :blurp:

The song slays so much it's getting less views than Toxic and ...Baby One More Time, both over 13 years old. :shadelaugh:

http://kworb.net/youtube/artist/britneyspears.html

No one thinks of Scream & shout as a Britney song. Not Billboard, not Spotify and not Youtube.

BOMT, Oops and Toxic are all 3 bigger songs. Womanizer was also bigger in the US (bigger sales, bigger peak, bigger everything)

omg the tea served is boiling! :orangu:

Archived