The '' Private Show'' hate...

Livinginthesin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE THE BEAT. 

SWING IT TO THE LEFT, SWING IT TO THE RIGHT....

it's honestly one of my faves from glory, and I guess why I consistently cannot pick a favourite. Every song is so good and damn, I feel sorry for the ppl who don't love this gem. 

I'm obsessed. It was a grower but I understand why some don't like it. The pitched chorus to the deep vocals could have been better produced. 

Normally Britney picks one to stay in and in this one she uses her baby voice and deep voice so it's weird.

I love it though so whatever 

5 hours ago, Minho said:

this part is unbearable. I especially hate this part. 

it deserves what it gets ( the hate :leaving:)

ribbit ribbit boy watch me ribbit. I think i would like the song more without that part. :meltdown:

I LOVE PRIVATE SHOW except for the "work it work it boy watch me work it" bits.

If that was cut out of the chorus, I think it'd be an infinitely better track. The verses are a lyrical highlight of Glory, the prechorus is great and the bridge is heavenly.

12 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

My problems with the song are it has an identity crisis it's like 4 different songs in one and Young Fyre overly pitched her vocals in the chorus that's why she sounds like a chipmunk. 

It's certainly not the worst song on Glory, that title goes to What You Need.......I really hope she never works with Young Fyre again not impressed at all by his work and it might be because he doesn't usually do Pop songs! 

or maybe it wasn't supposed to be a basic pop song? :ricackle: have you listened to the album? it's one of her most diverse, "PS" therefore fits perfectly.

i love the motown-esque production and her vocals - espcecially in the verses - are heaven. the commercial is better than both music videos.

and for the record, "what you need" is incredible. :byebitch:

18 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

or maybe it wasn't supposed to be a basic pop song? :ricackle: have you listened to the album? it's one of her most diverse, "PS" therefore fits perfectly.

i love the motown-esque production and her vocals - espcecially in the verses - are heaven. the commercial is better than both music videos.

and for the record, "what you need" is incredible. :byebitch:

LMAO the PS commercial is not better than the SP video :madonna:

Also a song can be a non basic experimental song without sounding like a hot mess mix of a bunch of different ideas......a good example straight from Glory would be If I'm Dancing! 

What You Need had potential, I think had someone else produced it it would've come out ok.......but it's deff the worst track on Glory! 

The song is okay, but her vocals are horrible. When I first listened to the song, I could hear dogs howling in the distance when it got to the chorus. Her vocals are so grating and shrill that I was shocked they allowed this mix on to the album. Not only that, but she sounds like she has a cold through the verses. She's literally just singing out of her nose.

Archived