The '' Private Show'' hate...

Livinginthesin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I got that song with pre-order, I wasn't impressed. Thought it's gonna be one of the weakest tracks on the album and I was wondering why they picked specifically that song for promotional single. It grew on me so much. That outro and her laugh at the end are everything. You have to give that song proper chance like I did. It took me some time to do it, but I guess late is better than never. Don't know why some people are complaining about vocal effect that much and act like it's her most autotuned song ever when "Hot as ice" exists. :soyeah:

11 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

When I got that song with pre-order, I wasn't impressed. Thought it's gonna be one of the weakest tracks on the album and I was wondering why they picked specifically that song for promotional single. It grew on me so much. That outro and her laugh at the end are everything. You have to give that song proper chance like I did. It took me some time to do it, but I guess late is better than never. Don't know why some people are complaining about vocal effect that much and act like it's her most autotuned song ever when "Hot as ice" exists. :soyeah:

Wait why do you think Hot as ice is the most autotuned britney song ? Why ? I mean I heard the demo without autotune too, But that wasnt a final take obviously... She probably recorded the song for a couple hours, then they mixed the **** out of the takes, to make her sound at her best, then they add a small amount of digital tuning 

My problems with the song are it has an identity crisis it's like 4 different songs in one and Young Fyre overly pitched her vocals in the chorus that's why she sounds like a chipmunk. 

It's certainly not the worst song on Glory, that title goes to What You Need.......I really hope she never works with Young Fyre again not impressed at all by his work and it might be because he doesn't usually do Pop songs! 

Archived