The '' Private Show'' hate...

Livinginthesin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ******* love PS. Never understood the hate for it, if anything her vocals remind me of the cooky **** she recorded around 2004-2008' and I live for unconventional Britney. Private Show was the first proof I had that Britney was still invested in her career artistically and that she is in control of her music. But, hey.., that's me.

but, let's not pretend that these keys are weird for her to go into., she just stays in them for a majority of the song,

Actually I loved that song in the beginning. But it reminded me a lot of a beyonce song like "Ego" or something... but it seemed special and daring and different like "How I roll" on Femme Fatale has been. :) But yeah... now I usually skip it when its coming on... it's very repetitive and gets kind of annoying after a while.  :ponderney:

1 hour ago, WOMANIZA said:

I ******* love PS. Never understood the hate for it, if anything her vocals remind me of the cooky **** she recorded around 2004-2008' and I live for unconventional Britney. Private Show was the first proof I had that Britney was still invested in her career artistically and that she is in control of her music. But, hey.., that's me.

but, let's not pretend that these keys are weird for her to go into., she just stays in them for a majority of the song,

IA it's a lot like her Blackout and Original Doll Stuff ("Hot as ice", "Rebellion", "Mona Lisa")... unconventional fits! :carpoolney:

Archived